Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_HardHitter_

How much extra silvers you earn in a battle with premium ship?

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I dont' know the exact percentage but the higher the tier premium, the more credits it will generate.

Of course, you actually have to have a decent or better battle to get "good" credits.

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

My understanding is that premium ships have very cheap repair costs and so the net credits you receive can be substantially greater. The effect increases with tier.

But to generate serious credits in premium ships you still have to play well. For good players premium ships are great credit earners but for someone less experienced I would suggest that premiums, especially high tier premiums, may not turn out to be that spectacular as credit earners.

My experience with the Murmansk and Omaha, which are quite similar suggests that the premium Murmansk earns about 10 - 20% more credits on average than the Omaha given the same battle performance.

For premiums to make credits they have to be played, so I would suggest that the biggest consideration in purchasing a premium is not whether other people can use the ship to churn out credits but rather will you enjoy playing it. If you enjoy playing any ship the rest will take care of itself.

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

Every ship in the game has a hidden value that defines its income factor.

If you look at the patch notes for update 0.5.2 you will see a section that shows how the Credit and XP ratio has been modified this patch on many ships. Premium ships work the same way, with a hidden Credit Ratio and XP Ratio.

The value on each premium ship will be higher then a regular ship but no one other then Wargaming will have access to the actual value (and they can change it as required. As is occurring to regular ships this patch).

As Pinnacul said, the higher Credit Ratio is not the only value that will affect your profit. A premium ship will also have a lower repair cost then a regular ship. This helps ensure that even on a terrible match you will still earn credits and should never come out of a battle with a loss. Its also possible that the cost per shell/torpedo fired could be different between ships. Firing shells but not hitting will affect your profit too.

Super Tester
509 posts

Personally I would say your money is best spent on premium time if you are on a budget. Otherwise I think the higher level a premium ship is the higher its credit earning multiplier is so T8 ones get the max multiplier.

Its all hidden though so its hard to tell.

What would be cool is if the stats websites could track ship credits earnings. They can already track average xp so I guess that part of the data is hidden to them.

Sign in to follow this