Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Premimum Ships not available in my part of the world

5 comments in this topic

334 posts
12,991 battles

Why is it in this digital world we live in certain premium ships are restricted to different parts of the world ? In fact a lot of in game items are restricted depending on where you live. I noticed on the NA WOW site you can buy flags and so on and premium accounts are offered with an assortment of flags.  Why have different things offered in the shop depending on where you live in the world doesn't make any sense to me.

Edited by Grimnar42

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

marketing

^This, selling goods doesn't mean giving customers 100% access to them, because then the market would be statisfied.

219 posts
3,348 battles

^This, selling goods doesn't mean giving customers 100% access to them, because then the market would be statisfied.

The market is never satisfied. It's an impossibility and if you have been involved in marketing for even a short period you would realise that.

I agree with the OP; these so-called "different marketing strategies" are ridiculous in this day and age.

It is a global maket-place which has no need to be split into either cultural, political or geographical zones when it comes to product availability.

The only difference across the world is pricing - for example, look at international companies such as Ikea, who price their goods to suit the economy of the country in which their stores are located.

334 posts
12,991 battles

Yes I think it's crazy it is a digital product not like it needs to be physically shipped anywhere not subject to shipping charges or quarantine no supply problems. Also why alienate your customers most of us aren't stupid we do notice things.

Sign in to follow this