Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xr4g0lf

a suggestion for a new map

8 comments in this topic

1,230 posts
2,418 battles

why not make a map with storm, it can be a new experience, with limited visibility and wave system (if possible), just think about it, thank you

weathers are incoming

I'd just say, SoonTM

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

To throw in another one:

I'd want a map with fog for my Mikasa, viewrange limited to 6km range, firing range limited to 3km range.

Why, do I want this? Play the Mikasa and you'll know :x

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

As good as a lot of idea for new maps have been thrown around Alpha/Beta, there will always come a problem with such new features, hell I've been one who's been wanting a "Yasen" (Night battle) map since beta.

Storm : Carrier planes cannot operate in such conditions, which would remove CV from the MM lineup, and people who already complaining about "I can't see that destroyer 3km away" will not fair any better with the storm's reduced visibility. Wave causing accuracy drop would not go well with those battleship players who complain they can't hit a ship at 5km with a full broadside.

But I am always hoping WG would be able to solve such problems and give us a nice dynamic map, even if it is just for some special event.

621 posts
2,289 battles

As good as a lot of idea for new maps have been thrown around Alpha/Beta, there will always come a problem with such new features, hell I've been one who's been wanting a "Yasen" (Night battle) map since beta.

Storm : Carrier planes cannot operate in such conditions, which would remove CV from the MM lineup, and people who already complaining about "I can't see that destroyer 3km away" will not fair any better with the storm's reduced visibility. Wave causing accuracy drop would not go well with those battleship players who complain they can't hit a ship at 5km with a full broadside.

But I am always hoping WG would be able to solve such problems and give us a nice dynamic map, even if it is just for some special event.

Solution for DD issue: Disable aim assist for torpedoes + projectile deviation (Tiny torpedoes do not travel well in stormy water)

Sign in to follow this