You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vanguisher88

About the Arpeggio mode

38 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Put da Takao in then i will play it forever :D:D:D

They have modelled Myoko which is close to the Takao class : http://thearmoredpatrol.com/2015/12/17/leaked-arpeggio-ships-kongo-haruna-hiei-kirishima-myoko/  

We already have Atago which is a Takao-class heavy cruiser,it should be easy for them to model Takao too.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

They have modelled Myoko which is close to the Takao class : http://thearmoredpatrol.com/2015/12/17/leaked-arpeggio-ships-kongo-haruna-hiei-kirishima-myoko/  

We already have Atago which is a Takao-class heavy cruiser,it should be easy for them to model Takao too.

NOOOO!! NOTHING CAN REPLACE MINE WAIFU TSUDERE TAKAO !!! 

TAKAO NOW OR NEVER !!!!!!!

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Inb4 everyone shoots super gravity cannons everywhere (And kills all their allied ships) :red_button:

Still wasn't as bad as being oneshotted by Vibration Warhead Torpedo :trollface:

Edited by Eurobeat

1,126 posts

I hope they create small model of those girl stand on top of ship bridge, surround by ring of light, moving and pose on certain action like fire! ouch!.

and it would be the best if their cloth get thorn apart when ship HP in red....

it you can do that, I'll worship you guys forever WG

he he he he he he

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I hope they create small model of those girl stand on top of ship bridge, surround by ring of light, moving and pose on certain action like fire! ouch!.

and it would be the best if their cloth get thorn apart when ship HP in red....

it you can do that, I'll worship you guys forever WG

he he he he he he

Or just rely on modders for that...

OD4RCmk.jpg

Alpha Tester
54 posts
1,479 battles

Anyone knows how to play in this new mode? I switched to the Yokosuka port but still queued for a normal game.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Anyone knows how to play in this new mode? I switched to the Yokosuka port but still queued for a normal game.

Is just the skinned ships  i guess, Anyways ill hop in Kirishima at some point i guess :D:D:D

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

There will be missions for it next month.The patch just provide the port for it.