Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Last day for Ranked.

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,418 battles

So finally me and my friends got ourselves on the Rank 1 in the last day. It was a whole month of suffer, so stressful every night, lol

Numerous victories and defeats, getting a new star and lost it instantly on the next battle. However we were luckily enough because RNG has put us in a good team and won.

Yeah, Ranked requires higher player skill but still need to be in a sensible team to win. Ranked sure still need some improvements.

I wish you all the best to reach the Rank 1 if you are still trying hard for it.

Annnnnnd, the reward camouflage is REALLY REALLY COOL and PRACTICAL, it is a must get for fast grinding on ships :medal:

ZwIW5QG.png1L9as5J.png

89W0oRR.png

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

So finally me and my friends got ourselves on the Rank 1 in the last day. It was a whole month of suffer, so stressful every night, lol

Numerous victories and defeats, getting a new star and lost it instantly on the next battle. However we were luckily enough because RNG has put us in a good team and won.

Yeah, Ranked requires higher player skill but still need to be in a sensible team to win. Ranked sure still need some improvements.

I wish you all the best to reach the Rank 1 if you are still trying hard for it.

Annnnnnd, the reward camouflage is REALLY REALLY COOL and PRACTICAL, it is a must get for fast grinding on ships :medal:

ZwIW5QG.png1L9as5J.png

89W0oRR.png

btw i lovee that u use Sims...ever since the 9km torp upgrade, i always win

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

i couldn't get many battles from rank 10 down. And I only had Tirpitz in the last few days, and apparently its AP is broken, seeing as I get 30-50k dmg per battle. I usually get 100k.

Sign in to follow this