Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FG_IMONABOAT

Why I love WOWS Asia as much as I did WOT Asia

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

This is what they know about the big circles that sometimes turn red for some reason (even more rarely they turn green for these people):

First of all, don't EVER go near them; it's dangerous, you might get shot at!

Second of all, you want to be able to shoot into them, preferably from the maximum range of your ship.

Lastly, did you seriously expect this to end up any better than WoT?

I want to see another 'rant' video. You ought to post the WoT one, it's one of the funniest I've seen.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

This is what they know about the big circles that sometimes turn red for some reason (even more rarely they turn green for these people):

First of all, don't EVER go near them; it's dangerous, you might get shot at!

Second of all, you want to be able to shoot into them, preferably from the maximum range of your ship.

Lastly, did you seriously expect this to end up any better than WoT?

I want to see another 'rant' video. You ought to post the WoT one, it's one of the funniest I've seen.

Doesnt firing from the maximum range increases the RNG influences and misses?Especially in BBs.
Edited by Vanguisher88

Super Tester
2,725 posts

This is how I observed though:

Most cases on high tier battle, killing an enemy destroyers early is a must before the still-alive allied destroyers can cap the points. Else if allied destroyers are destroyed first before enemy destroyers, you'll lose the battle by points unless your team get kills faster than the enemy team.

Cruisers and Battleships are most likely to play at maximum range and focus fire on nearest visible targets. And would cap a certain point if there is no enemy nearby.

- So... Destroyers must be alive and deny enemy cappers. Lose all allied destroyers, lose the battle by points or win by luck.

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

This is how I observed though:

Most cases on high tier battle, killing an enemy destroyers early is a must before the still-alive allied destroyers can cap the points. Else if allied destroyers are destroyed first before enemy destroyers, you'll lose the battle by points unless your team get kills faster than the enemy team.

Cruisers and Battleships are most likely to play at maximum range and focus fire on nearest visible targets. And would cap a certain point if there is no enemy nearby.

- So... Destroyers must be alive and deny enemy cappers. Lose all allied destroyers, lose the battle by points or win by luck.

this is why when im playing WoWS i always play in div..either one of us has to be DD or we will lose..not all the time but some of the time..if one of us is DD, we will always win..this is how me n my buddy buff up our WR/average xp/ave dmg

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

this is why when im playing WoWS i always play in div..either one of us has to be DD or we will lose..not all the time but some of the time..if one of us is DD, we will always win..this is how me n my buddy buff up our WR/average xp/ave dmg

My division never ran out of good DDs player tho there no such a "Had to be DD" in fact we even run 3 DDs division time to time :D:D:D
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

you see comrade, potatus teamus will always exist in every game yuo play.. especially team based gaems liek this..

but don't worry comrade, you may be in a potatus teamus, yuo will be always gud potato.. (better from the rest of the potatus <3 )

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

My division never ran out of good DDs player tho there no such a "Had to be DD" in fact we even run 3 DDs division time to time :D:D:D

how would you balance? somebody gotta be the protector of the DD if things went sideways

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

how would you balance? somebody gotta be the protector of the DD if things went sideways

No such a balance exist in my Division, we protect our self :D:D:D

Rain HEs thats all we did :P

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

No such a balance exist in my Division, we protect our self :D:D:D

Rain HEs thats all we did :P

living dangerously are we? nice..see you in battle

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

Welcome to Asia servers, matey! Enjoy your stay as long as you don't lose your  sanity.

A welcome isn't necessary.  He has been here a while.  He has been through it all.

FG is one of the original vanguards in pointing out the glaring deficiencies of both of the asia servers.

280 posts
3,514 battles

firing in max range is fine for me ! but you might wanna stay out of close range for torps and bowners!

Make your ship clean and glistening and schitth in the end of the battle and uhh you know?

Anyway Welcome to Die World of Warships

in division you better have dd bb and cruiser

Sign in to follow this