Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Odren

[SPOILERS] Star Wars

14 comments in this topic

[AJAX]
22 posts

Han Solo's own son, Kylo Ren, kills him on a walkway in the new planet-sized Deathstar. Shortly after the sun goes dark.

moved to off-topic and changed title.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by Odren

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I want to strap you to a Type 93 Long Lance and detonate the torpedo.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

No, I'm not a troll. Just a forum journalist reporting on current events.

No, you are just a [Removed]..... :sceptic:

General insults. Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Elite911.

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

1. The Resistance easily trust Finn. If Finn was a planted undercover Imperial(/First Order) agent ... The Resistance (/Rebel) would kiss goodbye.

• Some people said to me, they were desperate to gather info on Star Killer, and the time was critical. Decision and act must be resolved before 2nd Star Killer Onslaught. Okay ... I understand about it, but they should not do it on next time.

2. Ren and Rey Lightsaber fighting scene. Their first contact, Ren are easily outclass Rey lightsaber play ... as Rey had no training at all. But after the moment Rey got "mysterious force awaken" ... she became a badass at once. WTF ?

• Some people said that Ren was hurt by Chewbacca's Bowgun, it's the reason he got owned by Rey. mKay ...

3. Star Killer Defense scene A : Another shitty design by an Imperial(/First Order) engineer to create Super Weapon structure that can be exploit easily.

4. Star Killer Defense scene B : The Resistance (aka Rebel), daring to attack Star Killer without the back up of their Space Battleship, Cruiser and Destroyer.

• Some people said that, the Resistance Battle Fleet was destroyed simultaneously on the 1st Star Killer Onslaught Beam. mKay ...

5. Star Killer Defense scene C : The First Order (aka Imperial) don't have Star Destroyer and their Space Fleet, to defend Star Killer ! This is unbelievable. Also no Orbital Ground Cannon to shoot incoming attack from the space. Lastly ... the Tie Fighter Squadron are late being ordered by the HQ to deployed, making the X-Wing Squadron landed many of their first bombing strike. OMG ... so F# noobs these "The First Order".

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

MissMeMiss, you're really not a Star Wars fan, are you?

Bow gun. *chortles*

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

MissMeMiss, you're really not a Star Wars fan, are you?

Bow gun. *chortles*

If by meaning that to have the rights criticized Star Wars you had to say Bow Caster rather than not Bow Gun, and have to had 100% knowledge of Star Wars to be able to critic the franchise and the movie ...

If by meaning had played Super Star Wars, X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Star Wars Knight of The Old Republic 1 & 2, Star Wars KoTOR MMO, Star Wars Unleashed 1 & 2, Star Wars Jedi Outcast & Jedi Academy, Star Wars Empire At Wars, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Galactic Battleground, Star War Battlefront 1 & 2 not enough to criticize the franchise and the movie ...

If by meaning not have a complete Star Wars Comic set and Action Figure ...

If by meaning having DVD of Star Wars 1 ~ 6 (Ep 4-5-6 are Laser Disc), not enough to be a fan and criticize the franchise and the movie ...

If you don't have 100% completist of all Star Wars products not to be said a fan and don't have the right to criticize ...

The answer is yes ... I'm not a Star Wars Fan.

Edited by MissMeMiss

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Where are the books?

And yet you made that mistake.

Edited by Haku

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Where are the books?

And yet you made that mistake.

Ah.... you're that kind of people. Thanks for confirm it. MissMeMiss, Log Out.

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

The problem with this episode i see is

-Kylo Ren unmask is sassy too sassy , more then Anikin lol

-They never learn to equip good AA laser to deal with X-wings and Y-wings

-Rebels always like to charge in with too few fighter, yolo too much but cant blame them so meh at that part

-Captain Plasma (or Phasma?) screen time is like less then 2minute and she dont even do anything lol

-Captain Plasma could have lock the shield or just sound the alarm but instead she help Fin and Han

Good part of the film

-Lightsaber effect is so dam nice, specialy is Ren lightsaber, i love how it sound and burn stuff

-The comedy in this is pretty good, make me and the whole theater lol

Sign in to follow this