Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kreigg

So, what do you do when you're off the helm?

17 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FELLOW CAPTAINS and THANKS FOR OPENING THIS TOPIC...

As you all may know, we can't be just sitting in front of the helm all the time :look:... Curiousity got me though as to what we do when we're not playing WOWS... Who knows? Maybe you might find someone here with the same interests as you asides from playing this gem of a game and maybe discover a new war buddy...

To get the ball rolling, I'll start...

If I'm not found in front of the helm I'm usually with my lady probably going out on a food trip... I love great food especially if it's the kind that's not found anywhere like real Indian food (Gotta love them curries)... Sometimes I browse the net for a good naval documentary... or a Naval Movie... :popcorn:

Sometimes I find myself helping out a close lady friend with her fashion work... Mind you I find it very relaxing trimming laces for a wedding gown, kind of like meditating... Ocassionally I find entertainment in watering the garden at night or early dawn...

If not that then I'm probably drunk somewhere else with my friends or getting down to a long drive to god knows where with a friend or two... :B

SO, What do you do when your decide to dock in port for the time being?? THANKS FOR THE READ! :honoring:

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Watched Star Wars today.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I...MUST...TELL...SOMEONE!

I got tickets (which were VERY hard to come by to see the movie at the IMAX here in Sydney. It's the worlds largest fixed movie screen :)

520 posts
11,127 battles

Lol, if im not found playing Wows, im doing one of the following

-  Playing World of tanks with My wife

- Playing stuffed bear tag with my daughter

- Driving a very long distance to a meeting

- tinkering with anything crazy technical.... from guns to computers to our car

- eating a sandwich with some chips on the side:teethhappy:

Beta Tester
404 posts
91 battles

~ University

~ Youtube

~ internet

~ other games (mostly fps)

~ WoT Blitz

~ RC (nitro models)

~ Derping around on my G4

~ driving

Forgot anime and manga :)

Edited by UQ_ShinobuOshino

423 posts
3,175 battles

Work, almost everyday from 8:30 to 17:30, sometime a little overtime but never exceed 19:30

Work again as a tutor, at home teaching English class. Telling students why it is much more beneficial to study vocabulary and speaking reflexes rather than hard grammar like inversion or relative clauses.

Feeding my kitten, helping my fiancé doing the other chores (like help her cooking, dumping garbage, doing dishes, etc.)

Grinding the gears, either airsoft or ceremonial pistol. Dry fire practice.

Some exercises, training myself not to unload freedom every 3-5 seconds :D

Prepare my work for the next day

If some time for spare, then Ghost Recon Phantoms, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Jack the Ripper DLC, Fallout 4 basebuilding military wasteland style, reading books, watching comedies on YouTube, then World of Warships forum, then World of Warships, Tanks and War Thunder...

Sign in to follow this