You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Secret Santa gift from in game credits

21 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I think that the secret Santa idea is a good cause to celebrate the festive season and the focus on the time of year of giving.

However, personally with no access to a visa card or paypal and given the fact it took me weeks of pleading to the one that does to just spend $14, quote "on a bloody computer game that's free to play anyway" unquote, just so I could get some port slots I sincerely doubt that spending more on a complete stranger, no matter how trivial the amount, will amount to nothing. 

Therefore it would be nice if we could give as a gift some of our in game credits eg. silver doubloons of which I have nearly 40 million and convertible xp of which I have just over 31,000 thus helping a fellow player who might be in need of such commodities.  

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

It would be good if we could use our WoT currency and XP in this game as well.

I don't play WoT anymore but have over 76 million credits and 1.64 million free xp that's just sitting there.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Hey,maybe you should know that you send a gift,you will receive a gift by the system.However,what you get depends on the system.

I realize that and I'm not concerned about the prospect of receiving a gift, just the ability to give one and this might be the only way that I can. 

753 posts
8,965 battles

Ill take some of those credits! :great: I have so many ships researched that I just cant afford to buy :(

You are now on the top of my xmas gift list if it becomes possible to do so. 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I bought three and got a total of 750 gold in return.

I probably just gifted some undeserving noob a Tirpitz :teethhappy:

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

I bought three and got a total of 750 gold in return.

I probably just gifted some undeserving noob a Tirpitz :teethhappy:

that probably explained "Moon Walking" Tirpitz that i sunk today,, i mean,, he just goes to moon walk right after he get spotted,, he keep doing it and didn't even fire back,, thanks for that free pinata dude :teethhappy:

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles

why credits or doubloons....

when there is a chance that you can get a prem ship :great:

:honoring:

:great:

This... Just this...

Need more IJN premiums MAWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!! :child: (and yes I am using that smiley for no reason other than it's my fave)

415 posts
10,918 battles

I really like this secret santa idea so I bought 5 ... hopefully I've made some people very happy

Edit: I didn't have to wait anywhere near the 57 minutes it said on the web page to receive gifts in return ... pretty happy with 1000 Doubloons and 10 type 3 camo  

Edited by Storm_Raiser

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

Wonder if there a rare ships like Marblehead in da box (because i might try my luck for that lol) :D:D:D

Meh... already have a Marblehead so would prefer to add a Diana or Tachibana to the collection :p

Edited by Gunduck

575 posts
5,354 battles

Okay I have to ask where do you pick it up at? It says, "Go to World of Warships to see what Santa brought you." However, I seem to not be able to find the link to show me what I received. <shrug>

415 posts
10,918 battles

Just log in to the game and you will receive a notification that something has been added to your account (the small "i" at the bottom right of your port screen opens a list) 

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

I just bought one for fun, but somehow the secret santa gift I got was for World of Tanks according to my notification? I don't even play WoT

then you know what to do~~~

*dial costumer support*