You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

Finally... Its over!

39 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

I dared not to take part in this suffering because I am a noobey baby... I couldn't feel that I could contribute much to any team... but....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! PARTY TIME! PARTY HARD!

Edited by Kreigg

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Well done, now that you have beat the game, you can retire.

You mean, you're here forever.

It would have felt like forever in the battle queue

74 posts
3,241 battles

God, I can't imagine how you had the patience. I've fought about three ranked battles, won one and lost two. I languish on Rank 18 with no stars, and do not care. Congratulations on your achievement - it does take skill to do well at this game - but forgive me if I remain uninspired by your shining example. I jest ain't got the poop for it...

:)

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Thats what a 63% wr can achieve huh?. Mine's in the high 30's..so I'll never fly the jolly roger.

I think you will be one of very very few. Perhaps they can be counted on two hands, maybe even one.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Mate those rewards are entirely insufficient for the amount of patience you had to put in to attain them.

Well done :honoring:

I just don't have the patience to wait in the queues. The Random Battle queue times irritate me enough as it is :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Thats what a 63% wr can achieve huh?. Mine's in the high 30's..so I'll never fly the jolly roger.

I think you will be one of very very few. Perhaps they can be counted on two hands, maybe even one.

From all the peoples i know that they have Jolly Roger, they are more than 10 atm :D:D:D

892 posts
7,853 battles

Congrats indeed! Been playing some Ranked battles and managed to reach Rank 12. Sorry to sound dim since this is the first time on Ranked for me. Have been having a bad streak of being matched in teams that have not been performing and have since dropped back down to 15. I thought the achieved ranks are "irrevocable"?

Edited by Xirvis

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,526 battles

Congrats indeed! Been playing some Ranked battles and managed to reach Rank 12. Sorry to sound dim since this is the first time on Ranked for me. Have been having a bad streak of being matched in teams that have not been performing and have since dropped back down to 15. I thought the achieved ranks are "irrevocable"?

Rank 10 is, and I think Rank 5 is as well. There's other certain ranks, just don't ask me I can't remember tbh.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Rank 10 is, and I think Rank 5 is as well. There's other certain ranks, just don't ask me I can't remember tbh.

Hmmmm......How is it then that I got dropped to 15 (yes, yes, been in a losing streak)? Irrevocable should mean I am still at 12 with zero stars, no?

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,814 battles

Nope. Ranks 9-2 are not irrevocable. You can drop from Rank 2 to Rank 10.