Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vanguisher88

172 pearls

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Did anyone else achieved 172 pearls as well? 

l8bdooe.png

Not sure where I got the extra pearls.I should get at least 122 pearls if I completed all of these missions 

65dcd2e83f3c41ad62d4a9e163f88579.png

Edited by Vanguisher88

334 posts
13,028 battles

I have 167 seems a few objectives were added. Still cant win anything with a Carrier don't know if it means I am abnormal or Carrier drivers are

[RNZN]
Beta Tester
1 post
1,074 battles

Hmm... I seem to be able to only get a maximum of 147, Which means for the last 5 pearls I have to do carrier wins.....damn. Really don't like using them. Would be nice if they did new missions each day because I complete the weekly ones in only a few battles.

Edited by Dark_Hoshino

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Hmm... I seem to be able to only get a maximum of 147, Which means for the last 5 pearls I have to do carrier wins.....damn. Really don't like using them. Would be nice if they did new missions each day because I complete the weekly ones in only a few battles.

You do realise there's still until the 29th or the last milestone has been hit, right?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

No, 145 by 1.4 means you get the ship, that list will probably been drawn up by now,

Those that didn't get 145 yet, now have the chance to do so,

892 posts
7,853 battles

As these are the final few days I have internet access and I don't play BB nor CV, am glad WG added on the additional weekly missions. With just the weekly 20k XP mission left, I've thus far contributed 147 pearls and will max with 162. Kamikaze! Kamikaze!! Banzai!!!

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

No, 145 by 1.4 means you get the ship, that list will probably been drawn up by now,

Those that didn't get 145 yet, now have the chance to do so,

Please excuse my annoyingness (definitely a word), I'm sure you've been inundated with questions, but my mind is somewhat confused by your response...

So, to clarify:

Even though we have past 1.4, anyone who gets 145 pearls from now on (post-1.4) is still eligible to get the Kamikaze, yes or no?

(If yes, then that list should then still be collecting names right? Or do those who got there before 1.4 get something else special as well? If that's NDA stuff just say that but my first question is all that I want clarification on)

Sign in to follow this