You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

My secret for a free slot

29 comments in this topic

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles

How about selling Pensacola and Atlanta, is that work ? :trollface:

Hate vsing the Atlanta, the second you stop paying attention to one, she'll get in range and start spamming you. That RoF!!!!

Still, the biggest mistake I ever made in my IJN CAs was running...

203mm AP shells solve the Atlanta problem in no time... :izmena:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Hate vsing the Atlanta, the second you stop paying attention to one, she'll get in range and start spamming you. That RoF!!!!

Still, the biggest mistake I ever made in my IJN CAs was running...

203mm AP shells solve the Atlanta problem in no time... :izmena:

Thats what i did yesterday except  im in the Murmansk :D:D:D

Toss first APs salvo 3 citadels, Atlanta realized what happened then angling, Toss HEs Salvo disable 3 turrets on his bow, Atlanta try to use the rear turrets , another APs to finish it off :D:D:D

Super Tester
166 posts
9,341 battles

Actually i love my Konigsberg. So this  doesn't work for me, but I'm sure i will sell my Nurnberg once I'm finished grinding it and i dont feel that i will be buying the York for a long time yet.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I'm not selling my Hipper Prinz

But i'm a button push away from selling my Hindenburg because it gets Hindenburg'ed quite often :hiding:

753 posts
8,965 battles

Second secret revealed. Forget the Japanese CA's Aoba and Furutaka as their survival is as dismal as the planes on the Japanese CV's.

Oh crap, that's 3 secrets revealed.  

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,490 battles

Sell any German ships you have, it's that simple. No need to thank me for this helpful tip. 

Konigsberg is probably the best tier 5 ship IMHO right now And the tier 2 ( Dresden?) was a lot of fun, kind of a mini St Louis. But tier 3 and 4 are just awful.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Second secret revealed. Forget the Japanese CA's Aoba and Furutaka as their survival is as dismal as the planes on the Japanese CV's.

Oh crap, that's 3 secrets revealed.  

I dont think Aoba is really that bad (from what i heard) but for the Furutaka there should be alot of players agree with you :trollface:

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles

I dont think Aoba is really that bad (from what i heard) but for the Furutaka there should be alot of players agree with you :trollface:

Yeah Aoba is OK - the problem it has is it's up against the Cleve Cheatland.

Even with a Cleve Cheatland balance, Aoba will still be a little underpowered. It's problems are nothing on the Furutaka though.

Edited by S4pp3R

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yeah Aoba is OK - the problem it has is it's up against the Cleve Cheatland.

Even with a Cleve Cheatland balance, Aoba will still be a little underpowered. It's problems are nothing on the Furutaka though.

Well i also cannot tell much about the Furutaka anyways (because i never play it lol) but i love citadel it while there not so many things it can do to my Russian DDs :trollface:
Edited by MeloMelonSoda