You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fawx317

New 1.8m milestone for Project R

42 comments in this topic

139 posts
5,876 battles

So I noticed that the Milestones page has been updated with a 1.8 million Pearls Milestone, marked ?????? for now.

Looks like a Silver reward, judging by the icon. 

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Hmm,maybe another flag or credit rewards or  premium day I think,there is no way they will give us more than that.The new milestone will probably take at least 4 days to complete after we reach the 1.4m pearl milestone in a few hours.I think WG want  to delay the event from being finished to enable us have time to complete the next weekly missions which I hope will  give  enough pearls for those who already collected all the 115 pearls.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

The trip to 1.4 million seems to have run out of steam. Perhaps we have hit maximum capacity for those doing the event and collected most of the pearls?.

Mine is showing 1.24 million collected, back a bit from 12 hrs ago.

104 posts
13,818 battles

I sense another disturbance in the force, Master! It has caused the aggregation of pearls to have slowed down significantly, and the goal posts to be moved again. I expect the explanation, alone, will include all the intense drama of an episode of Game of Thrones (just without the nudity and sex).

May the force be with you!

ROFLMFAO :teethhappy:

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles

I sense another disturbance in the force, Master! It has caused the aggregation of pearls to have slowed down significantly, and the goal posts to be moved again. I expect the explanation, alone, will include all the intense drama of an episode of Game of Thrones (just without the nudity and sex).

May the force be with you!

ROFLMFAO :teethhappy:

:teethhappy:

We are still averaging almost 100k pearls every 24 hours however.

IF that trend continues, 1.8 mil will be reached on the weekend...

I'm starting to think they've got a bucketload of hidden milestones that will just keep rolling out until the 29th. :sceptic:

Speculation ensue...

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

new weekly missions are up :)

and a couple of weekly chests to open....(only had 1 win out of 4 so far - 1 weekly/3, 0razer/1 :()

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

new weekly missions are up :)

and a couple of weekly chests to open....(only had 1 win out of 4 so far - 1 weekly/3, 0razer/1 :()

Thank for information :great:

I might dump all of mine pearls on Gigabyte chests cuz i really need new card (atm running HD5870 lol) :D:D:D

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Its quite disappointing the new missions will still give you 25 pearls which is not quite enough to reach 145 pearls assuming you already collected 115 pearls.I guess WG will probably release another milestone to  prolong the event to next week weekly missions or if they are generous,the Hidden  milestone may will give at least 5 pearls free to all players.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I might dump all of mine pearls on Gigabyte chests cuz i really need new card (atm running HD5870 lol) :D:D:D

umn - you only get 1 shot at each chest

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

I think we're all gonna get HMS TOG*II when the progress bar reaches 1.800.000.

Here is a leaked image of the up-coming tier X Toggleship: HMS TOG for the Royal Navy tech tree. 

O20FSnb.jpg

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

It's all good running a super graphics card, provided the rest of your hardware is also super..