Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

Thank you wows devs

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

The special camo that costs 30 gold is brilliant. I'm loving it, and it's absolutely worth the cost. 

Secondly, project r has been a huge success, and has brought many new players into the game and also reignited the passion of the older players.

Something about wows is retaining my attention despite some new heavyweight contender rival games recently released, which I also have.

I think the reason I keep playing wows is because the pace of the action, is just enough.

Please keep up the excellent work, keep offering patrons the little something extra, and have a merry Christmas and a happy New year.

Congrats to everyone who played for pearls in project r.

724 posts
2,153 battles

Well allow me to say my thanks to the devs in this post if you don't mind.

Thanks to this awesome project,I get to play with bunch of awesome people and made a few awesome friends.

People from all around the world can have fun together and not miss out from the competitive gameplay, it really shows how much effort the devs have put into making this project a huge success.

Again, keep up the good work, we all look forward to more new exciting content you guys are going to roll out.

And to my fellow admirals/commanders/captains

Keep calm,and keep playing!

Edited by xDave1337x

Sign in to follow this