Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

russians have no carriers for project R

9 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

is it fair that ruski player have to buy dubloons so as to buy slots, to now to be able to continue with project R in order to get air carrier to finish project R????..i like using ruski tech because its harder to use them...  hate being in USA tech . have worked damn hard to be at the teir level and ranked battle levels with the ruski ships only now i have to spend money that i dont have, too complete the project .. IS this really fair to players that have stuck to one race -country of origin.my only mission left is the carrier mission and now i am not sure i can finish the project beacause i am not rich with cash.! Do i need carrier mission fin to complete the project?????            2 anyone else dissappointed with new cammo lasting one turn instead of full 24 hour period bit rich guys.. or just greedy for real coin ?????? I mean 30 coin a go that exspensive....cheers  plus i am not a face book twitter user too so i am unable to get pearls from those people who use those social media ect.

I just think the real money side can be real rich. i have spent  $150. plus coin on it so far at what point is it enough..???

Edited by wookielord

420 posts
20 battles

Well, money is sensitive matter. I only use doubloon for slots. Still, i only keep ships that i like.

I think you should try Carrier, even if you hate it just like me.

Those premium consummables (like premium damage control, or spotter plane) also last for 1 battle right?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Or you can just sell one of your ships that you aren't using anymore to make space for a CV then buy it back again after Project R?

I wouldn't say its unfair sine you can say the same thing as someone who went exclusively down the German tree or for players who don't want/like to play Battleships/Destroyers/Cruisers and have to complete missions for those respective classes. Its not the game's fault that some players only stick to one nation/tree e.t.c.

Those premium consummables (like premium damage control, or spotter plane) also last for 1 battle right?

Yes, but at least you can buy them with credits if you click on the drop down menu beside its doubloon cost.

96 posts
3,809 battles

Or you can just sell one of your ships that you aren't using anymore to make space for a CV then buy it back again after Project R?

I wouldn't say its unfair sine you can say the same thing as someone who went exclusively down the German tree or for players who don't want/like to play Battleships/Destroyers/Cruisers and have to complete missions for those respective classes. Its not the game's fault that some players only stick to one nation/tree e.t.c.

Yes, but at least you can buy them with credits if you click on the drop down menu beside its doubloon cost.

cheers may have to sell tier 1 mabey to advance,, just a shame i have to sell up to achieve it

96 posts
3,809 battles

Well, money is sensitive matter. I only use doubloon for slots. Still, i only keep ships that i like.

I think you should try Carrier, even if you hate it just like me.

will have too to continue lol. still think 30 coin is rich for one go with the cammo, 24 hours would have no problems with this time amount..

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Firstly, you do not get pearls for Liking/Sharing Project R, they get added to the total collected, but the person Liking/Sharing it gets nothing : Fair for everyone regardless if you are FB user or not.

Secondly, Camo cost dubloons to buy are special camo for christmas, you don't need to buy it, I use the normal camo for credits : Fair for those who want to spend and those who don't want to spent dubloons.

96 posts
3,809 battles

Firstly, you do not get pearls for Liking/Sharing Project R, they get added to the total collected, but the person Liking/Sharing it gets nothing : Fair for everyone regardless if you are FB user or not.

Secondly, Camo cost dubloons to buy are special camo for christmas, you don't need to buy it, I use the normal camo for credits : Fair for those who want to spend and those who don't want to spent dubloons.

cheers not a social media person so no nuthin,,still think price is rich though 24 hours would have been nice we all work hard in this game to get were we are, it would have been a nice reward so to speak,

Sign in to follow this