Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XR8rGREAT

Project R

11 comments in this topic

3 posts
2,948 battles

is the tally for the total pearls collected correct as all the goals go up in units of 5 pearls so how is it currently at 1,237,619 makes me wonder if this number is reliable at all.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Pearls gets added for every share/like on the Facebook.

Tell your friends about Project R to add some pearls to the progress bar

Edited by Windforce

3 posts
2,948 battles

oh i see so each like is 1 pearl and so on. Also is there more then just 145pearls on offer as i think i missed one of the weekly ones in the first week as i didnt see this event until very late.

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

Well, at this rate, even with the rest of the weeklies come tomorrow, I won't make it to 145 pearls.

No one will

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

Hmm...by design?

No idea,

All I do know is that dead_man_walking hinted at another hidden milestone, haven't seen/heard anything though.

Also it would be silly for the event to finish 2 weeks before it's end date...

:unsure:

575 posts
5,354 battles

No idea,

All I do know is that dead_man_walking hinted at another hidden milestone, haven't seen/heard anything though.

Also it would be silly for the event to finish 2 weeks before it's end date...

:unsure:

Yeah that's true. It might be possible that they first overestimated participation; however, they made an adjustment with that hidden milestone to compensate. Now, with the adjustment and how fast it's progressing they have to do something to compensate for the speed for of those that joined the project which caused an increase in how much is contributed. As of right now, it's a good chance only a few will reach the total amount, most certainly those who started in the first week. But those in the second week and beyond, won't reach it. I'm sitting at 110 after completing the DD victory mission. I don't play CV so I'll be 10 short. We'll have to wait and see if they have a mechanism in-place to aid in this problem. :unsure:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

As of right now, it's a good chance only a few will reach the total amount, most certainly those who started in the first week. But those in the second week and beyond, won't reach it. I'm sitting at 110 after completing the DD victory mission.

The highest one can get right now (Including tomorrow's new weeklies) is 140.

As you mentioned, WG employees can be silly at time (Want realism? Join army!) but they aren't all dumb.

Play and enjoy the game, what will come, will come.

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

Yeah that's true. It might be possible that they first overestimated participation; however, they made an adjustment with that hidden milestone to compensate. Now, with the adjustment and how fast it's progressing they have to do something to compensate for the speed for of those that joined the project which caused an increase in how much is contributed. As of right now, it's a good chance only a few will reach the total amount, most certainly those who started in the first week. But those in the second week and beyond, won't reach it. I'm sitting at 110 after completing the DD victory mission. I don't play CV so I'll be 10 short. We'll have to wait and see if they have a mechanism in-place to aid in this problem. :unsure:

Yeah I managed to start BB/CV lines and complete all, however 115 is the current max.

Will be interesting to see how they play it - I'm half-assuming that some of us will still be able to get the ship, otherwise what's the point of the event?

575 posts
5,354 battles

Yeah I managed to start BB/CV lines and complete all, however 115 is the current max.

Will be interesting to see how they play it - I'm half-assuming that some of us will still be able to get the ship, otherwise what's the point of the event?

Maybe it is set up so that only a small percentage of the players can earn this ship. Wouldn't be the first time a gaming company put mechanisms in place to limit how many things were put into the population. So those who started from the first week, should receive them...those that started the second week...may or may not. Those after that? Not going to get anything. I wouldn't put it past this company to do just that. Look how they set up WoT for those special tank missions. It's almost impossible to get them all...though some do. Recently a small number of people on SEA WoT did but it was through nefarious means (rigged battles) to obtain all those tanks and female tankers.

Sign in to follow this