You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JollyGood

11-14 Dec Special?

19 comments in this topic

62 posts
1,454 battles

Event Starts: 11/12/2015 @ 13:10 UTC+8
Event Ends:  11/14/2015 @ 13:00 UTC+8

starts 11/12 and ends 11/14?   yet another lack of concentration by WG

Topic Moved to General Area, Be mindful of where you are posting, this is not a New Comers thread!

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

The 14th month of the year is awesome though. Unicorns frollock and mingle and baby yeti's roam the alps!

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

The date format is military. So it's Dec. 11 1:30pm (server time) ~ 14 1:30pm

:unsure:

62 posts
1,454 battles

I don't think so...   it says 11th of the 12th month @ 13.10 to 11th of the 14th month @ 13.00

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

No that is not a military date format...

DTG

DDHHHHMONYY

ie. 121430DEC15

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

No that is not a military date format...

DTG

DDHHHHMONYY

ie. 121430DEC15

You forgot to add the timezone after the hours :p

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

u mean murica format ? MM/DD/YY

but then again ... if it format it mean November 14 .... oh so we already miss this event .... 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

As in somebody (content writer) got confused on using the format. I believed you all know the obvious and you can correct it yourselves. You can ask in the forums again if you need more clarification regarding the announcement.

62 posts
1,454 battles

As in somebody (content writer) got confused on using the format. I believed you all know the obvious and you can correct it yourselves. You can ask in the forums again if you need more clarification regarding the announcement.

who are you?  trainee mod?  yea thought so... 

62 posts
1,454 battles

a simple typo that's now been fixed.  Really no need to off on a rant over it all.

not really an appropriate response to a customer I'd say - how about:

"Thank you for pointing the error out to us and we have changed it to reflect the correct format - thank you again"

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

not really an appropriate response to a customer I'd say - how about:

"Thank you for pointing the error out to us and we have changed it to reflect the correct format - thank you again"

You are entirely wasting your time if you are expecting them to accept criticism of lack of professionalism, let alone learn from it. Could give you at least 4 recent examples, but there's no point.

The main reason I visit the forum now and then is to gather examples to use myself, as I work as a consultant to large companies on process excellence and customer satisfaction improvements.

The forums are largely dull as hell, the game much the same (I've more or less stopped playing), yet I can farm the forums for illustrations of how not to do things and use them IRL.

Ironic, isn't it?

Edited by Steeltrap

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

a simple typo that's now been fixed.  Really no need to off on a rant over it all.

Hate to say it, but I think the fix needs a fix. 

I have only just read the announcement for the first time and although it is different to what the OP stated, its still not right.

11 - 14 December: Project R - 500,000 Pearls Achieved! Triple EXP First Win of the Day Bonus Unlocked!

Event Starts: 12/12/2015 @ 13:10 UTC+8
Event Ends: 12/14/2015 @ 13:00 UTC+8

The event end date is still reversed as month/day, but now the start date is saying tomorrow, while the title is suggesting it should already be running. (I am not at home to be able to confirm)

62 posts
1,454 battles

You are entirely wasting your time if you are expecting them to accept criticism of lack of professionalism, let alone learn from it. Could give you at least 4 recent examples, but there's no point.

The main reason I visit the forum now and then is to gather examples to use myself, as I work as a consultant to large companies on process excellence and customer satisfaction improvements.

The forums are largely dull as hell, the game much the same (I've more or less stopped playing), yet I can farm the forums for illustrations of how not to do things and use them IRL.

Ironic, isn't it?

yup well there is a great example  :)

Alpha Tester
28 posts
3,085 battles

Does anybody have any details of any new Dec type events or only the Project R??

Thanks

H

Edited by H_87A_2CU