Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Project R Mission Bug

11 comments in this topic

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles

So since the tier 4 mission has been on 19/20, I've killed like 3 enemies in my Myogi...

Anyone else had this issue?

NB: Yes I have update the tracker, restarted chrome, etc etc.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Don't hold your breathe waiting. I faced a similar issue too but with the 2 Research missions (1600 and 1800 XP in a single battle). If I recall in a particular battle in my Phoenix, achieved almost 1900 XP. Technically, it should have recorded the 2 research missions as completed. Alas, they never did despite restarting etc etc. Strange thing was that the XP earned was added to the 100,000 XP mission as well as the weekly XP mission. In the end, I managed to complete them from another battle in a Minekaze when I earned >2k XP

112 posts
1,431 battles

Thought I was seeing this yesterday, but as I was not paying close enough attention, cannot prove it.

But it sure felt like I was stuck on 17, despite getting kills at the relevant level.

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles

I'm facing the same problem as well,but after spamming the page refresh button for a few times,it worked.

yeah it's been a few hours mate - have done the same :(

5 posts
1,229 battles

I achieved 2284 exp (with "equal speed charlie london" signal flag) and still 1600 & 1800 mission did not complete at all. Did exp gained from signal flag not included?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I achieved 2284 exp (with "equal speed charlie london" signal flag) and still 1600 & 1800 mission did not complete at all. Did exp gained from signal flag not included?

It should. I had a 7k exp game in my Yorck, finished all the exp missions in one shot.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

flags and x1.5 do not count, just the raw and normal bonus.

Sign in to follow this