Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kairyu

Someone said I cheated!

22 comments in this topic

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

When I hit citadel of a Kolberg, her commander said that I cheated. We discussed a lot but he didn't believe me so I rec the scene when I shot him and upload my replay as I promised. :P

I can't attach file here so I upload the replay in MF
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0u05flbed2oo1vq/20151210_093946_PJSB007-Kongo-1942_17_NA_fault_line.wowsreplay

724 posts
2,153 battles

When I hit citadel of a Kolberg, her commander said that I cheated. We discussed a lot but he didn't believe me so I rec the scene when I shot him and upload my replay as I promised. :P

I can't attach file here so I upload the replay in MF

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0u05flbed2oo1vq/20151210_093946_PJSB007-Kongo-1942_17_NA_fault_line.wowsreplay

I've been through the same thing before so I know how you feel.

Nice shot btw xD :honoring:

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

I've been through the same thing before so I know how you feel.

Nice shot btw xD :honoring:

Tks bro, I'm not good at BB and this is my most epic battle with Kongo :teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

It's ok I challenged a player today who called several players on my team cheats.

Then he accused me of cheating, said he was scanning our computers for illegal mods. Just trawlers. They will never be Sailors. Only fishermen.

Btw, his team won by only losing 2 boats, to my entire team. 

54 posts
7,230 battles

Like I said in the match, you weren't cheating. I've had one shots happen to me from full health and done it to others, it happens (favourite I wish I got the replay for but didn't was a snap shot in a North Carolina at a T8 cruiser that briefly appeared on the other side of the map 30 seconds into the match. 1 shell hit and blew him to pieces :trollface:)

Usually a first time recipient is "wtf???" and you can explain it, and they're wise next time, but unfortunately this guy couldn't believe it and kept arguing that it was cheating and abusing any who said otherwise (including me on his team when I suggested it was part of the game mechanics).

Grats on the great game by the way.

3 posts
1,567 battles

Lol, you are a Kongo which is a BB tier V, shooting a tier III Cruiser from 9.6 KM with AP, deals 7.6k damage with citadel hit is normal. Although it is close to max which I think is about 8K or 9K per citadel.

Heck even I used Phoenix which has half the mm of Kongo cannon can citadel kolberg or St Louis for about 3.2k ~ 3.8k++ damage per citadel while Kuma gets 2.5k or so. Albeit very hard and needs to be around 6km to 8km with straight broadside hit to penetrate (I don't know the recommended plunging fire angle though)

But I agreed like above, perhaps many newbies who first time receiving such hit will probably surprised and jinxed. Luckily, I figured out first the fact torpedo hits harder than a citadel.

Edited by ChaosFred

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

That's why I'm playing all ship type to avoid biased or hackusation to other people.

Look at my signature, other people who start the same with me already reach Tier 8 or so, but I'm still stuck in Tier 5 because I'm playing all the ship type.

Additional to my ships in the signature, I already had IJN's DD & CA. So now I'm start to learn how to beat IJN's users in the battle.

People who only play 1 or 2 type of ships, will always biased their opinion and start hackusationizing (not an English word, but it should be for these guys).

683 posts
7,332 battles

People who only play 1 or 2 type of ships, will always biased their opinion and start hackusationizing (not an English word, but it should be for these guys).

But... I never "hackusationizing" others in game :(

I never played CV, but I always feel that the enemy CV player drop a good torp spread when he/she blew me out of water :P (though sometimes it's a bit hair-pulling for me)

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

This happens in all games. Better off to take it as a compliment than argue in game.

I recall taking out a kongo with a kongo and 4 citadels. He wasnt happy but its the nature of the rng.

Nice game by the way!

74 posts
3,212 battles

I play cruisers and destroyers and as anyone in a DD knows, one shot can cripple. Kongos have what, 14 or 15 inch guns? And Kolbergs are really lightly armoured. The number of times three hits or so have taken me out is uncountable. I'm sometimes suspicious of the accuracy but never of the damage.

It is frustrating at times to be sunk early in the battle, over and over again, but blaming others is the first step on a short road to mental illness.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I've been one shot deto'ed a few times lately. My cruisers tier 5 up can often die in 2-3 salvos too.

I think it's more frustrating to play your heart out, bust through the enemy line, and then get torp spammed after 15 mins.

295 posts
501 battles

Don't watch the video. I guess yoh one shoted that ship, it happens alot in my Fuso, usually, CL/A player will know thats completely fair fir getting one shotted

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Kairyu.. If that's cheating... I got no idea what they call or accuse me for when my torpedoes magazine detonate their BBs....

Plenty of instances where my CV torpedoes magdet full health BBs.

Saw your replay and great citadels. And unlike the bottlesheeps out there, you actually use the correct shell for the correct target. Extra points for that!

Sign in to follow this