You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

Disconnect in-game = Dead Squad. WG server ?

11 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Disconnected from a match or having unstable ping in it (from 30ms rise to 120ms, back and forth, result a laggy experience). I've been getting this often lately, I thought it was my ISP problem.

FYI, As usual, if I disconnected from WoWs, I had to force restart my OS for my Internet to comeback online, idk why but it's weird.

But surprise me, in my match 10:45pm UTC+7 9-Dec-2015, happening again. I restart my OS and WoWs, re-enter the match and this time, HALF of my teammate, AND, enemy teammate, are dead cold.

Is this happen (sometimes, not often) to you, admirals ?

To ensure and finding the source, I came from Indonesia. Many ISP in my country are indeed troublesome. (Corrupt ISP's Company) :coin:

So does fellow Indonesian had the same problem ? Or WG got many reporting issue from Indonesian IP ?

Or do many S.E.A. players had the same problem like me ?

Or overall Asian server had this problem, occasionally ? (in 1 or 2 weeks, this problem always arise for once)

Edited by MissMeMiss

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I've got a pretty stable connection to the ASIA server so far (and I'm connecting from the UK, to boot). That being said, there's been reports of dropped connections from both NA and EU, so if it persists, try documenting it and posting again.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

your problem on the match at 10:45pm UTC+7 9-Dec-2015 was likely caused by game server.

Me and my mates experienced the same thing as you, so as my teammates and enemies.

It also happened on Ranked Battle, I have a friend playing Ranks atm.

Edited by R3negade

Alpha Tester
392 posts

I experienced this only once but that was two years ago in WoT. Miraculously I was the only one who managed to reconnect and all the enemy tanks were idle. Killed as many as I could to finally complete the dreaded SPG-15 personal mission before their connection caught up and finished me off. I long for that fortuitous moment to happen again in WoWS. =)

36 posts
13,137 battles

i got dc'ed in like, 2 out of 10 battles. but I never had the experience where half of my teammates got frozen after re-login.

most of the time they're already killed when I finally reconnected (and so do I).

but I'm cool with that. I know how bad my ISP is.

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

yesterday night most of our team disconnected including me...when I joined back the enemy had wiped out most of my team mates...we lost the game...I have the replay though wondering should I submit it or not.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

I'm from Indonesia and using Telkom which is the main ISP in our country.

Stable ping between 30-40 ms, hiccups usually occur during intense battle which may be attributed to my erratic fps.