Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mattmanaway

Why does Wargaming Hate me so!

10 comments in this topic

3 posts
3,142 battles

Why is it that in 9 out of 10 games hat i play i am two tiers below everyone else WHY!!!

have i done something to piss wargaming off????

724 posts
2,176 battles

Why is it that in 9 out of 10 games hat i play i am two tiers below everyone else WHY!!!

No you just didn't worship RNGesus enough.

580 posts
1,587 battles

Have you made your daily blood sacrifice to RNGesus? Nobody must ever forget their daily blood sacrifice to RNGesus... Have you personally considered RNGesus as your personal lord and savior?? Have you welcomed RNGesus into your life?

Edited by Kreigg

55 posts
3,922 battles

I take it you don't have a premium account...

:)

753 posts
8,965 battles

That is why I don't play past tier 4 unless it's in ranked battles. As soon as you play tier 5 or above in random battles the MM is atrocious, I've even been matched against ships 3 tiers above mine and no matter how good you are if you are hit by them, sometimes from miles away that you can't even see them, then it's game over.

In my opinion there should be a +/- 1 tier limit otherwise you are totally outclassed and gunned at times. If the issue is with player numbers per match then I'm happy to have less per side per match if it meant a more balanced match.

423 posts
3,175 battles

Have you made your daily blood sacrifice to RNGesus? Nobody must ever forget their daily blood sacrifice to RNGesus... Have you personally considered RNGesus as your personal lord and savior?? Have you welcomed RNGesus into your life?

or get a girlfriend/wife and only play on the day she's ticking like Mt. Saint Helen...

"O'lord Vadim RNGesus, mayhaps the blood spilled on your behalf, for I will be killed at any moment - I haven't done the dishes, washing and dumping garbage. May you blessed me to blow holes in my enemies, for I am about to get screwed"...

Works everytime!

Sign in to follow this