You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cyxnide

Look who I ran into

12 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,153 battles

Those poor innocent souls will be forced to dress frilly skirts. :c

Anything but the frilly skirts! *cries*

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I got salty fast in that match xD

and no pls no frilly skirts

Time for a  new forum title.

126 posts
2,722 battles

hehehe, famous or not its good to know Im not the only one that enjoys T3 Random battles and not the only one that loves to play St Louis. Good one guys, Im just new here but I have had the pleasure of talking to Conan but I must admit I don't know who xDave1337x is I take it he is the game creator? We also should have a "quit out" option for just such occasions as this, on the strength of having the "fair fight" kinda removed if you are the poor sucker on the receiving end. You know, like I like a challenge and all, but this is freakin ridiculous.:ohmy:

Cheers guys (PS: love the new emoticons)

Dan

724 posts
2,153 battles

hehehe, famous or not its good to know Im not the only one that enjoys T3 Random battles and not the only one that loves to play St Louis. Good one guys, Im just new here but I have had the pleasure of talking to Conan but I must admit I don't know who xDave1337x is I take it he is the game creator? We also should have a "quit out" option for just such occasions as this, on the strength of having the "fair fight" kinda removed if you are the poor sucker on the receiving end. You know, like I like a challenge and all, but this is freakin ridiculous.:ohmy:

Cheers guys (PS: love the new emoticons)

Dan

Its normal that you don't know me.

I'm just a random player who hates frilly skirts and gets salty really fast. :trollface:

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,874 battles

Its normal that you don't know me.

I'm just a random player who hates frilly skirts and gets salty really fast. :trollface:

A pic from Conana speaks a thousand words...