Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

what this for? anyone ever use it?

22 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

when match finish, I look at team list and right click at it....

the meaning in it's word are clear, but will it really do the job? both report and compliment.

if I report someone, will WG staff take action? or if I compliment someone, what benefit he'll get?

shot-15.12.09_02.38.06-0885.jpg

shot-15.12.09_02.37.59-0060.jpg

423 posts
3,175 battles

maybe nothing. You know clearly how bad Wargaming is in dealing with complains...

And about compliment, maybe it just making you feel better knowing that you donate some of your effort in using the button...

Edited by jchen8792

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

Previously, when you choose to Compliment someone, it would show up in their notifications window when they got out of their game. The message says something like, Thank you for being an asset to your team.

In the current patch this notification is not showing up for the complimented person, but its functionality should be coming back.

Complaints go directly into the automated system. The player will not see them, but the system and wargaming employees will have access to the reports to review and take action as appropriate. 

As an additional note, you can also do reports/compliments during a game if you have the team list enabled. (Game options, last tab)

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Each compliment or complaint is sent directly to Santa so that he can update his naughty and nice list..... :trollface:

well crap , there goes my new bbq for xmas

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Yeah I compliment all the time, and report only after I've verbally warned someone and they've continued.

Most will quieten their lunacy and typed insanity when told that I'll report them if they continue.

Had one last night that was having a massive whinge because I was in a Myogi (B) hull in a tier 5 match. Was actually getting personal.

"no need for that - pipe down or I'll report"

**Crickets**
:B

Alpha Tester
44 posts
3,378 battles

Tier 4 in a Tier 6 heavy battle - team got smashed -surprised to finish 3rd in XP -you can bet that i paid a plays well compliment to the Kuma captain who finished top..good job fella!

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Tier 4 in a Tier 6 heavy battle - team got smashed -surprised to finish 3rd in XP -you can bet that i paid a plays well compliment to the Kuma captain who finished top..good job fella!

I topped XP in the match too :playing:

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

No one bothers to compliment a player if they did carry the game or assist you in chat.

When a player did something bad, everyone loses their minds and used all 5 reports. :P

LOL true.

5 report isn't enough :3

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Complimented players do get notified when they're complimented.

Reports are flagged to the account in question, IIRC, they're not viewable by players, but admins can be made aware of accounts that have been reported and factor that in when viewing support requests.

Also, I believe large number of "Misbehaviour in Chat" reports can hand out automatic chatbans.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Just discovered a new set of emotions :red_button::look::hmm::fishpalm::aqua:

If you spend all the limits on reporting 1 guy, so it adds 5 reports on him ?

no, the system will take the first report, then disregard the second and further due to spam filter. If multiple people put in a report about a player, then the system will feed it through to Customer Service for action.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

no, the system will take the first report, then disregard the second and further due to spam filter. If multiple people put in a report about a player, then the system will feed it through to Customer Service for action.

In other words we need to encourage everyone to use the system more... Come on peeps - don't let me be the only one!!! :izmena:

Beta Tester
14 posts
3,302 battles

I got reported once, when I didn't want to follow a BB around the north corner of Solomon Islands because there was 4-5 enemy ships waiting around there. (This is assuming the angry BB captain actually reported as per what he said in chat). I know that there is a plays poorly option, but really, how useful is this?

I mean angry people are probably just gonna spam plays poorly reports everywhere, also what constitutes as playing poorly? if this is meant to include Team Killers, then please make a separate option for it.

Also I do like the idea of having a show how many compliments you have received and not knowing who gave you the compliment.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

I got reported once, when I didn't want to follow a BB around the north corner of Solomon Islands because there was 4-5 enemy ships waiting around there. (This is assuming the angry BB captain actually reported as per what he said in chat). I know that there is a plays poorly option, but really, how useful is this?

I mean angry people are probably just gonna spam plays poorly reports everywhere, also what constitutes as playing poorly? if this is meant to include Team Killers, then please make a separate option for it.

Also I do like the idea of having a show how many compliments you have received and not knowing who gave you the compliment.

That's why they have a system where it's based on multiple references...

I agree however, I do like that idea...

Sign in to follow this