You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
spider4929

Critical Error/Crash during Battles

16 comments in this topic

33 posts
2,895 battles

Issue: Critical Error during Battles

Screenshots: None (will post if it happens again)
Ship: Any
Map: Any
Occurrences: Randomly between 2-5 games
Severity: Game-breaking
Details: This issue has been plaguing me ever since patch 5.1.2. The issue is at some random point in the battle (but usually during the first three minutes of the game), the games crashes. It's becoming too frequent recently, I had crashed TWICE in the same battle. If anyone found a fix, please help me.

Attached File  DxDiag.txt   32.76K  Attached File   python log crash text.txt   141.69K Attached File   python log crash text.txt   141.69K

DxDiag.txt

python log crash text.txt

Edited by spider4929

520 posts
11,123 battles

Youre not alone in this..... apparently, it still isnt fixed since the 1st report in this server.  Including nyself, there are many who still have this problem

33 posts
2,895 battles

So we're forced to wait and let this problem ruin a lot of our battles (especially good ones) till WG finally stopped sleeping and actually start solving this issue? Zzzzz....

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,955 battles

Yep!  Just had this today.  Lined up a carrier for a torpedo run, perfect set up.  Launch torp-   CTD.

Log back into game.  I'm dead.

I see no reason to get back into this game now.  Beta had less crashes and less game destroying bugs.

33 posts
2,895 battles

Ok, this issue is at it worst. Now my every game CRASHES! I don't want to play anymore because:

1. I would get reported for being AFK.

2. I would lose a huge amount of credits.

Is there seriously nothing I can do to decrease the amount of crashes I get? This is very annoying and I'm about to pop a nerve. I really like the game but this crashes really is one, massive ******.

459 posts
8,261 battles

It seems to be getting worse if anything... to the point where it's unplayable... never during a crap game either always at a critical moment which [%$#^%] me off more than anything.

At this point I just have to give up and go play something else instead.

Edited by Sparcie

2 posts
3,064 battles

Screenshots: attached
Occurrences: countiniously
Severity: non moving navigation / camera in battle
Details: This issue has been plaguing me ever since patch 5.1.4. when battle start, all the navigation didn't work normaly, and the camera not moving as usually. 

shot-15.12.15_22.40.08-0980.jpg

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Screenshots: None (will post if it happens again)
Occurrences: Randomly between 2-5 games
Severity: Game-breaking
Details: This issue has been plaguing me ever since patch 5.1.2. The issue is at some random point in the battle (but usually during the first three minutes of the game), the games crashes. It's becoming too frequent recently, I had crashed TWICE in the same battle. If anyone found a fix, please help me.

Attached File  DxDiag.txt   32.76K  Attached File   python log crash text.txt   141.69K Attached File   python log crash text.txt   141.69K

Have passed your crash files up the chain for further action Spider, could anyone else experiencing this, or a similar problem please attach their Python and DxDiag crash files so they can be looked at.

Thank You

33 posts
2,895 battles

Update: Well, the crashing doesn't happen very often but it still happens. One crash just happened recently. I'll just post my python log. I'll have to use a file hosting site because I can only attach files up to 1 MB.

Edited by spider4929

68 posts
3,836 battles

i also having the same problem from that screenshot, is there any way to fix it? do i need to lower my graphic settings to play this game?

my pc specs

Acer Laptop PC

Intel 2nd gen i5 2450M

6GB RAM

NVIDIA 540M

2 posts
4,846 battles

I'm having the same problem as the screen shot game works fine till you get into battle then it crashes.all my drivers are up to date even trying to run it as admin. and it still crashes, only been doing it since 5.2 patch