You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Important Project R question we all want to know

36 comments in this topic

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Does the event end on 29 Dec or 1.4mil pearls?

ie. Are the not-so-serious players going to have a chance to get the 145 pearls after 1.4mil pearls are reached, but before the 29th Decemeber?

Clarify plox

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Ends on 29th of December i think.. And yes, all players have the chance to earn 145 pearls given they resets the weekly missions every week starting from now

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Ends on 29th of December i think.. And yes, all players have the chance to earn 145 pearls given they resets the weekly missions every week starting from now

Yep that's not a confirmed answer though :-/

There's multiple conflicting things from WG.

(I'm para-phrasing)

ie.

'event will end when community achieves x pearls'

'event will end on 29 December'

It doesn't clarify whether if the pearls are achieved sooner than the 29th, does the event then end?

892 posts
7,853 battles

Does the event end on 29 Dec or 1.4mil pearls?

ie. Are the not-so-serious players going to have a chance to get the 145 pearls after 1.4mil pearls are reached, but before the 29th Decemeber?

Clarify plox

I would envisage the event will end on 29 December regardless of whether or not the 1.4 mil pearls milestone is achieved earlier. Doing some maths, there will be 115 pearls per player by the end of this "weekly" cycle. With 3 more weekly cycles available, total pearls a player is able to accumulate is 190 (or should it be 2 more weekly cycles after this week's?). That's assuming you did all the one-time missions:

Classes - 4 missions, 20 pearls

Research - 3 missions, 25 pearls

Frags - 4 missions, 20 pearls

And the 3 weekly missions, 25 pearls per week from 3 missions.

To unlock 1.4 million taking into account the possible maximum per player of 190, we'd need 7,368 players.

If players stopped at 145 pearls each, we'd need contributions from 9,655 players.

The average would then be 167.5 pearls from 8,511.5 players.

If instead of 3 more weekly cycles, there are only 2 more, we'd need a whole lot more players:

Max pearls per player = 165, 8,484.8 players needed.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Yep that's not a confirmed answer though :-/

There's multiple conflicting things from WG.

(I'm para-phrasing)

ie.

'event will end when community achieves x pearls'

'event will end on 29 December'

It doesn't clarify whether if the pearls are achieved sooner than the 29th, does the event then end?

whichever occurs first - either the 1.4mil pearls or 29 december

6 posts
4,904 battles

Confirmed it will end on 29/12/2015 and if 1.4 mil pearls have not been reached, noone will get the Kamikaze. So we all need to get to work but seems to be achievable at this stage

Edited by Argarath

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

So far progress looks good.

But when will the x3 happen? We have reached that milestone. And we have reached the chest unlocking thing.

I want to open my chest!!

EDIT-- 11 Dec for x3

Edited by AntifoulAwl

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

whichever occurs first - either the 1.4mil pearls or 29 december

Dam! Thanks for the clarification though...

Here's to hoping I can get enough game time in to get the pearls! :ohmy:

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

What if the event finishes before pretty much anyone gets 145... ... :ohmy:

You can only contribute  a few per day, so I don't think Event finished before you get 145 Pearls will happen to many people

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

You can only contribute  a few per day, so I don't think Event finished before you get 145 Pearls will happen to many people

You could've had fun and played into my paranoia! :great:

Alpha Tester
6 posts
6,962 battles
yesterday pearl collected 500K, today it reached 600K.. if 100K pearls collected per day then this Project can be finished in 8 days, the question is, if its reached 1,4 million pearls, can players for not yet getting 145 pearls can we still collecting 145 pearl?

Super Tester
509 posts

Im curious how the chests opening will work? Should we save pearls for special chests since some cost 20 to open and others cost 8 to open. Do we only get to open them once or multiple times?

I would rather open 10x the razr chests vs chests for flags if that's how it works.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

so the 3x XP event starts on the 11th

and I will be back at work then so well done WG

whats the point of having damn milestone if we cant use then once we have reached them ???

whats the bloody point.

WG you are bloody hopeless

As soon as we reach the damn milestone we should damn well get it not wait a week or longer before giving it to us.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

so the 3x XP event starts on the 11th

and I will be back at work then so well done WG

whats the point of having damn milestone if we cant use then once we have reached them ???

whats the bloody point.

WG you are bloody hopeless

As soon as we reach the damn milestone we should damn well get it not wait a week or longer before giving it to us.

Maybe its to enable the players to plan ahead and arrange their schedule for the rewards?Not everybody have the time when a milestone is achieved.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

weekly reset time for project R is now up on the missions page - Mondays at 08:30 SGT (UTC +8)

and event end in tuesday ... so we have only one day to complete last weekly mission ... or daily mission since it just 1 day ... T_T

575 posts
5,354 battles

anyone else find this today? got my first opened box that's its notified me off and then it tells me its empty?

MqkfgQi.jpg

Yup got the same thing. And it cost 20 pearls. So does that mean I'm now 20 short of the 145 for opening an empty box?

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Yup got the same thing. And it cost 20 pearls. So does that mean I'm now 20 short of the 145 for opening an empty box?

The opening of treasure boxes doesn't affect total tally... It's more a milestone sorta thing

334 posts
13,009 battles

It says you have a chance at getting something no guarantee you will get anything. I am going to save the 145 first then open boxes if it's still available. Not wasting pearls on a possibility.