You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

115 Pearls?

18 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

With 20 pearls available each week in the weekly missions and 2 weeks remaining after this week then you shouldn't have any problems reaching the goal of 145.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Assuming you did all the one-time missions, you would have accumulated 65 pearls:

Classes - 4 missions, 20 pearls

Research - 3 missions, 25 pearls

Frags - 4 missions, 20 pearls

The 3 weekly missions gain you 25 pearls per week from 3 missions. As we're now in the second week, that's 50 pearls.

From the above, one could have accumulated 115 pearls. That leaves 30 to go from 2 more weeks' weekly missions towards the requisite 145 pearls.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

It's a bit of a disappointment if you don't play all the required classes of ships.

I'm not going to carriers in the time provided, so no reward ship for me. :( 

892 posts
7,853 battles

It's a bit of a disappointment if you don't play all the required classes of ships.

I'm not going to carriers in the time provided, so no reward ship for me. :(

I should be completing the 20,000 XP weekly mission today but since I don't play BB nor CV, my pearl tally will reach 105. With just one more weekly session for me before I go off for my year end vacations, I would be looking at 130 pearls total, 15 pearls short of the target. Even IF I played the CV and BB, I'd still be 5 short. Bah! Hum Bug!! My only chance is if by some miracle, WG extends this event by a week.
Edited by Xirvis

Beta Tester
684 posts
8,402 battles

Ok, so I haven't missed anything then. 115 is the most anyone could get so far.

This event makes me glad I spread my time on Warships over many categories of ship.

Also, it made me start playing Japanese Destroyers...

Now I know why trying to get torp kills with American Destroyers was so annoying.

The Farragut is a lot more fun when you play it as a gun boat....

892 posts
7,853 battles

Ok, so I haven't missed anything then. 115 is the most anyone could get so far.

This event makes me glad I spread my time on Warships over many categories of ship.

Also, it made me start playing Japanese Destroyers...

Now I know why trying to get torp kills with American Destroyers was so annoying.

The Farragut is a lot more fun when you play it as a gun boat....

As we play other ship categories as well as nations, we better understand the different play styles necessary to maximize their respective strengths. And no, I'm still not playing BB nor CV

892 posts
7,853 battles

weekly reset time for project R is now up on the missions page - Mondays at 08:30 SGT (UTC +8)

Noted with thanks! Won't it make better sense to then extend the end by a week to 4 January instead of the current 29 December?
Edited by Xirvis

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

If you start Project R, TODAY ... and you do all Classes, Research, Frags & Weekly Mission accordingly, you will have 165 Pearls.

Classes Milestone are 5 pearls for DD, 5 pearls for CA, 5 Pearls for BB and 5 pearls for CV. If you only play 1 classes in WoWs, means you will lose 15 pearls. Play only 2 classes, you lose 10 pearls. Play 3 classes, you lose 5 pearls.

So, if you ...

Play only 1 classes : 165 - 15 = 150 pearls

Play only 2 classes : 165 - 10 = 155 pearls

Play only 3 classes : 165 - 5 = 160 pearls

So, there's no way you will NOT reach 145 pearls. You should do calculate before pour frustration or negative comment.

Read this if you don't want to calculate. http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/11129-join-project-r-help-to-restore-the-destroyer-kamikaze/page__st__60__pid__157236#entry157236

Edited by MissMeMiss

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Almost reaching  115 pearls,I just need to complete the CV mission to reach it.I  planned to try out the CV line but I didnt expected this soon because of the event. 

Update:Finally got the last 5 pearl from the CV mission.

Edited by Vanguisher88

38 posts
4,571 battles

I've managed 65, with some frustration. I loved my Tier II Isokaze but when this come around man those ten kills took ages to get!!!!

Done 15 wins as Battleship, 25 wins as cruiser

10 enemises with tier II, 20 enemeies with tiers IV and V

weekly kill 5 and weekly 20k XP

Need another 9 wins as destroyer for another 5 pearls....

38 posts
4,571 battles

I've managed 65, with some frustration. I loved my Tier II Isokaze but when this come around man those ten kills took ages to get!!!!

Done 15 wins as Battleship, 25 wins as cruiser

10 enemises with tier II, 20 enemeies with tiers IV and V

weekly kill 5 and weekly 20k XP

Need another 9 wins as destroyer for another 5 pearls....

At 100 pearls now, resurrected st Louis for tier 3 kills set, knocked out 1600 xp pearls, and destroyer kills.

Only missing Carrier and 1800 pearls but no carriers for me....

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Fellow captains please calculate it for me..

If I do all the missions except Frags, how many Pearls I can get ? Assume I am starting the project today (Thursday)

Thanks in advance :>

Edited by R3negade

892 posts
7,853 battles

Fellow captains please calculate it for me..

If I do all the missions except Frags, how many Pearls I can get ? Assume I am starting the project today (Thursday)

Thanks in advance :>

Don't understand why you're leaving frag missions out. Nevertheless, You be able to get 45 pearls from the other one-time missions:

As for the weekly missions, assuming you start today with 4 more weekly cycles before the vent expires, you'd get another 80 pearls (20 pearls x 4 weeks). This again is based on non-frag weekly missions.

And so, your grand total will work out to 125 pearls. Hence, you need to do the frag missions!

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Don't understand why you're leaving frag missions out. Nevertheless, You be able to get 45 pearls from the other one-time missions:

As for the weekly missions, assuming you start today with 4 more weekly cycles before the vent expires, you'd get another 80 pearls (20 pearls x 4 weeks). This again is based on non-frag weekly missions.

And so, your grand total will work out to 125 pearls. Hence, you need to do the frag missions!

:ll its forcing me to play the Frags, thank you sir :D

I wil think about it :>