Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

Kills steals everywhere

22 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,171 battles

how am i suppose to finish missions i wonder when every 2 out of 3 kills is stolen in games, yes im contributing to the team very much but how am i suppose to clear missions derp. play more well thats a good one but i don't have the luxury of time and a good loading speed

520 posts
11,127 battles

Given the general understanding between players that the TEAM Winning over Individual Frags is prioritized,  Kills are supposedly a TEAM Effort.    I noticed with many players, INDIVIDUAL GAIN in the form of "FRAGS" is frowned upon.  

But in your case, you have a mission or a number to accomplish, so Maybe you should coordinate with your teammates your intentions, Im sure you will get one or 2 kills per game.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Given the general understanding between players that the TEAM Winning over Individual Frags is prioritized,  Kills are supposedly a TEAM Effort.    I noticed with many players, INDIVIDUAL GAIN in the form of "FRAGS" is frowned upon.  

But in your case, you have a mission or a number to accomplish, so Maybe you should coordinate with your teammates your intentions, Im sure you will get one or 2 kills per game.

Coordinate with teammates? Are you and I playing the same game???? :sceptic:

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Yeah any time there's a kills mission, this will happen...

Personally I think missions should be a little more creative ie. 'inflict x amount damage with fires/flooding', 'contribute 20% of the teams damage' etc.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Well i will say that in my case "Coordinate" is trying to ping da target with F3 and hope some one will help me or at least know what im doing, then you wait till target of interest running low of HP and you take the moment :P

yea thats a true Kill Steals skills i learn from WoT :D

520 posts
11,127 battles

yerp!  its easy to say... "Team, i just need a few kills mission based.... some help would be appreciated".  

if they help... Good and well... If they dont, at least ive tried communicating what i intend to do.  

Adding a llitle "NICE" into the mix makes others want to help a bit more then not talking at all.

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

Personally I think missions should be a little more creative ie. 'inflict x amount damage with fires/flooding', 'contribute 20% of the teams damage' etc.

I AM VERY MUCH AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT

248 posts

always look for ships low on health. alt\aim whenever u can.

it's always best to finish ships off if they're low on health because their shells hurt just as much.

so in my bb if i see a ship low on hp i alwys try to ping it.

it's not stealing kills it's finishing someone off.

too many times i see a half dead bb wander around the map turning the game around

shouldn't happen.

finish people off.

496 posts
4,171 battles

another thing i find is that DD get their damn rudder and propellers get damaged so easily and the waiting time is 1 minute much derp compare to a battleship that doesn't bother about moving and has the same time to repair , is destroyer's propellers so deep into the water it takes along time to fix? well reality yes but game-play wise no this is ridiculous repair time , and derp  same sht damaged after i repair it like instantly well good job. rip died like 5 times +  cuz of this.

i agree , this project R is sht because of frags .

yerp!  its easy to say... "Team, i just need a few kills mission based.... some help would be appreciated".  

if they help... Good and well... If they dont, at least ive tried communicating what i intend to do.  

Adding a llitle "NICE" into the mix makes others want to help a bit more then not talking at all.

the region called SEA is salty and no1 understand ENGLISH because we are Asians we have our own language , next thing you know you tried to drink the water in the SEA region guess what? it's salty , name says it all no one is gonna be NICE when everyone struggle with 145 pearls. not everyone is friendly in this world especially this region, im not saying the minority who are good or bad im just saying. would you even help people? who are strangers?

, another statement is they should change project R into something which people feel better doing it rather than making people like ombies trying to reach 145 pearls, im struggling to even get 5 damn pearls...... 

game is still not fully balanced which i doubt will fix in years but generally it's just unfair. that people who did all the work and doesn't get rewarded. <- life is unfair yes i know especially im already pissed by my clan leader(WoT) and KC rng well played life.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Am I the only one who just plays the game without clearly aiming for kills?

(Outside of actively trying to killsteal Deathskyz' targets, because I can)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

first, i am sorry if i steal some kill before, but last night i intentionaly let a cruiser to finish a dying BB, and he didnt do it, so we lost both the cruiser and our ony CV

for me, kill is not a problem, getting win is more problem. 

many player only think of killing as many as they can, and not care about base defend / protecting teammates... and then the team will lost the match....

i dont see any way to solves this problem.... there will be people who try to kill and kill without thinking about winning the game

724 posts
2,179 battles

(Outside of actively trying to killsteal Deathskyz' targets, because I can)

You are not alone.

520 posts
11,127 battles

the region called SEA is salty and no1 understand ENGLISH because we are Asians we have our own language , next thing you know you tried to drink the water in the SEA region guess what? it's salty , name says it all no one is gonna be NICE when everyone struggle with 145 pearls. not everyone is friendly in this world especially this region, im not saying the minority who are good or bad im just saying. would you even help people? who are strangers?

Well, excuse me if im not like the rest...

BUT yes....

I dont mind helping with a few "FRAGS" that some strangers or division mates need to accomplish missions.  The world is already filled with so much Selfishness and WW3 is looming over the horizon, What do i have to loose, In fact, I have made a few friends along the way in this game by being nice.  If in this way, the team wins..... then, guess what.... everyone in it, including myself... wins.

Anyway, the game is already filled with extremely rude Know-it-Alls, Wannabees and Noobs.... As i said in a previous post,  A little niceness wont hurt anyone.  

And, to be honest with you.....  You started this by ASKING, and many are just trying to help you out by offering a different Opinion and perspective.... But apparently... you have a different ATTITUDE towards other people..... Why are you SURPRISED  that your KILLS are stolen?  and why did you even bother to ask if you yourself can answer your own question?!?!

Edited by kultabashi

520 posts
11,127 battles

Yep, i raise my hand in acknowledgement. ... im like you

Edited by kultabashi

3 posts
1,567 battles

Checked player stats, the TS has 29k average damage and 1.70 KDR

While I only got 32k average damage but 1.36 KDR

===

Don't worry I know the irony getting KS-ed. I deal more damage but less kills.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Checked player stats, the TS has 29k average damage and 1.70 KDR

While I only got 32k average damage but 1.36 KDR

===

Don't worry I know the irony getting KS-ed. I deal more damage but less kills.

Average Kills might be better indicator in this case because the KDR can be boost if you not dying :trollface:

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Average Kills might be better indicator in this case because the KDR can be boost if you not dying :trollface:

Pffft, when I'm in charge every mission is a suicide mission.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Pffft, when I'm in charge every mission is a suicide mission.

When im doing Banzai attack im trying to make sure that there more than one ships going down with me (because its much cooler) :D:D:D

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Doing damage benefits the team as a whole. There will be times when you shoot and get a kill that you have barely hurt prior to that likewise others will take yours. 

For project R i found tier IV and V were the best to get multiple kills (3-4) per game. 

Ranked battles are also included and getting kills in there and wins just helps the project r stats all around

38 posts
4,571 battles

This irks me as well. Its a two way street though as often you finish someone elses handiwork off too.

But maybe an icon/reward for significant contribution to sinking...

420 posts
20 battles

Killing is not my goal at this game, i'd like to inflict more damage instead lol.

I usually left behind enemy that has low health to another healthy target, in hope that everyone else eager to kill stealing it.

Unless if there's no choice or i was low on health.

Sign in to follow this