Sign in to follow this  
RisaFujiyama

How Do You Know You Got Pink Name/Symbol/Status?

6 comments in this topic

1,162 posts

So how do you know? I accidentally torps and killed friendlies DD on Random Battle using Tenryu because there are enemy cruiser at my port side. I wasnt aware there is DD chasing the cruiser too. I was fined a lot. But did I get pink status? If I get it how I would know? I played few matches today and killed some enemies, but I still scared if I got the pink thingy and got permanent ban. :(

It makes me demotivated and throw off my focus during battles. OTL

PS: Still feeling guilty.

Edited by RisaFujiyama

Super Tester
250 posts

Nah :) If you killed too much that is the time you got the pink status :) Only one team kill that is not a matter ;) But try your best and watch before you decide to drop torpedoes so as not to kill your teammates :)

1,162 posts

Nah :) If you killed too much that is the time you got the pink status :) Only one team kill that is not a matter ;) But try your best and watch before you decide to drop torpedoes so as not to kill your teammates :)

Ohh, I see. ^^;

Thanks a lot. During yesterday battle some pink players show up in my team and someone also shouting provocative words in the chat about that player being a TK. It makes me worried all the time. :unsure:

IJN cruiser are quite deadly and unforgiving to both sides if you do mistakes.

Senior Moderator
21 posts

Ohh, I see. ^^;

Thanks a lot. During yesterday battle some pink players show up in my team and someone also shouting provocative words in the chat about that player being a TK. It makes me worried all the time. :unsure:

IJN cruiser are quite deadly and unforgiving to both sides if you do mistakes.

Hello,

If you got a replay of that mods can review it and issue a chat ban if necessary to the one who was insulting a player.

To enable replays view this guide: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/

To know if you have a pink name, your name will simply turn pink in-game. Just like in WoT (if you've played it) your name goes blue. You should be able to see your name in pink in the port if it happens. Also, if a player team kills, you can send a replay to a mod to pass onto staff for action using the same method as above.

Regards,

Elite911.

1,162 posts

Hello,

If you got a replay of that mods can review it and issue a chat ban if necessary to the one who was insulting a player.

To enable replays view this guide: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/

To know if you have a pink name, your name will simply turn pink in-game. Just like in WoT (if you've played it) your name goes blue. You should be able to see your name in pink in the port if it happens. Also, if a player team kills, you can send a replay to a mod to pass onto staff for action using the same method as above.

Regards,

Elite911.

Ahh, I dont have them. But I will keep an eye for them.

Noted!

9 posts
2,280 battles

Hello,

Regards,

Elite911.

​thanks for this.  Had a situation yesterday where I noticed a pink player in our team.  He/she basically abused people in chat the whole game and was being a real [Removed] to me towards the end.  would have been handy to record the game and send it through for them to review.

Profanity. Content removed.

Please be aware profanity is not allowed in the forums.

~Elite911.

Sign in to follow this