Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

New In Game Complaint Choice

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Would it be possible to add a fourth selection, "AFK", to the in game complaint system?

I have lost countless battles because someone didn't load and gave the other side a one or two(even have had 3!! several times) ship advantage.

I understand that everyone can have a game crash. However, 99% of the time you can still re-load back into the game. I also understand that real life, for a myriad of legitimate reasons, can have you leave the game. However, serial AFK'rs need to be marked (like Team Killers maybe?) and sanctioned accordingly. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Agree, I think we should have more choices that can clearly classified player action more than just "Play Poorly" WoT report system can be good example.

Anyways i don't really think WG take those report seriously, except that Player got report repeatedly (maybe over 100 ticket?)

But yea nice OP +1 :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

415 posts
10,918 battles

I am 1000% behind this ... the current options just don't cut it when dealing with AFKers as I mentioned in my post in the General Discussions section earlier 

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

This post was from 2015..  Seems no action taken to implement this. Almost a year now.. So slow to take action? Or just dont care bout it?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

nope, We have an automatic system that deals with AFK, no need to have it as a spam complaint as well. (and we all know players will spam it)

Super Tester
2,725 posts

nope, We have an automatic system that deals with AFK, no need to have it as a spam complaint as well. (and we all know players will spam it)

I thought WG's definition of AFK & Bot are the same? So I had to report all totally AFK players as Bot if necessary.

Because few months back when we had crackdown on AFK players, many complains getting message AFK/Botting as a message but admittedly, they did AFK mostly.

[-OSG-]
8 posts

I'm still waiting for the ability to put ppl onto a blacklist so I don't have to see or interact with the morons any more.

No I'm not a people person, I'd just as soon talk to a wall than some one, least that way I don't get stupid reply's.

Sign in to follow this