Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

New In Game Complaint Choice

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Would it be possible to add a fourth selection, "AFK", to the in game complaint system?

I have lost countless battles because someone didn't load and gave the other side a one or two(even have had 3!! several times) ship advantage.

I understand that everyone can have a game crash. However, 99% of the time you can still re-load back into the game. I also understand that real life, for a myriad of legitimate reasons, can have you leave the game. However, serial AFK'rs need to be marked (like Team Killers maybe?) and sanctioned accordingly. 

• Cool 4

[POI]
Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Agree, I think we should have more choices that can clearly classified player action more than just "Play Poorly" WoT report system can be good example.

Anyways i don't really think WG take those report seriously, except that Player got report repeatedly (maybe over 100 ticket?)

But yea nice OP +1 :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I agree, it should be called "Inactive" for appropriateness.

Ya, "Inactive" very good term.

[BZ]
432 posts
15,766 battles

I am 1000% behind this ... the current options just don't cut it when dealing with AFKers as I mentioned in my post in the General Discussions section earlier 

[WOWMY]
351 posts
16,870 battles

This post was from 2015..  Seems no action taken to implement this. Almost a year now.. So slow to take action? Or just dont care bout it?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,680 posts

nope, We have an automatic system that deals with AFK, no need to have it as a spam complaint as well. (and we all know players will spam it)

[BRU]
2,725 posts

nope, We have an automatic system that deals with AFK, no need to have it as a spam complaint as well. (and we all know players will spam it)

I thought WG's definition of AFK & Bot are the same? So I had to report all totally AFK players as Bot if necessary.

Because few months back when we had crackdown on AFK players, many complains getting message AFK/Botting as a message but admittedly, they did AFK mostly.

[-OSG-]
8 posts

I'm still waiting for the ability to put ppl onto a blacklist so I don't have to see or interact with the morons any more.

No I'm not a people person, I'd just as soon talk to a wall than some one, least that way I don't get stupid reply's.

Sign in to follow this