Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TepidusLegend

Why do you guys make Yorck so weak

9 comments in this topic

222 posts
3,269 battles

The yorck is pathetic. German AP strength is nullified with reductions in shell travel time and not to mention it's abysmal turret traverse.

Destroyers laugh at your armor, and enemy battleships eagerly aim at you looking for easy kills. What is it that wargaming tries to accomplish with this cruiser really?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Did you not see me play Yorck the other day? You still dare criticise it?

222 posts
3,269 battles

Yes, I am not as good as you are in playing World of Warships.

But if you were to compare Yorck to other ships of it's tier, Yorck comes out as the weakest one. Or do you not find my arguments satisfying enough? 

If you truly wish to rebuke my statements regarding the ship, you should provide me with tips instead of simply stamping my words as false.

Beta Tester
5 posts
6,587 battles

I am grinding the York at the moment and i find it to be just painful.

If they just buffed the HE or increased the velocity of the AP i would be very happy and would feel like this ship is competitive against other cruisers of its tier.

222 posts
3,269 battles

increased the velocity of the AP i would be very happy and would feel like this ship is competitive against other cruisers of its tier.

I second that. I mean, I don't ask much from this ship. All i want is that and faster turret traverse.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yorck is not a DD hunter

It is a support sheep, staying with BBs and annoy enemy BBs with fire

Yea thats what i heard from another Yorck player, atm there no another way to play it other than this.

But Tepidus there are 2 ways to go around this in my opinion.

- Free EXP to da Hipper 

- Leave Yorck in da port and hope WG will buff it (personally i did this on my Pensacola and play it only when there a x2)

so yea good luck with the Yorck :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

222 posts
3,269 battles

Yorck is not a DD hunter

It is a support sheep, staying with BBs and annoy enemy BBs with fire

I must be out of my mind if i ever thought of using yorck to kill destroyers, since they could citadel me T_T

One can only hope that the enemy BB wont redirect its guns to you, but i admit that the AP on this thing can do reliable damage against battleships so i got that going on for me.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I must be out of my mind if i ever thought of using yorck to kill destroyers, since they could citadel me T_T

One can only hope that the enemy BB wont redirect its guns to you, but i admit that the AP on this thing can do reliable damage against battleships so i got that going on for me.

Btw check da PM

Sign in to follow this