Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TepidusLegend

Suggestion for the Ocean map.

6 comments in this topic

222 posts
3,269 battles

Dear Wargaming, please make it so that the cap point on the Ocean map wont be cancelled out just by one enemy ship and requires the competing teams to put more ships in the cap.

The way the map works now encourages boring and cowardly engagements where only battleships prosper. It makes the match not fun for me personally. Do people feel the same about this map?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

The point of Zone is to encourage people to fight relatively closely to each other at the central areas of the map instead of at the fringes.

The intentions are good, but the playerbase just found a way to fit their relatively passive nature and the nature of the game mode. Somehow. It does lead to a lot of draws, though.

48 posts
1,729 battles

1. If more ships are required to de-cap the zone, then what happens when the last remaining ship would want to outperform the opposing team by itself. This'll lower the chances, of the determined team to null.

2. To avoid more draws in this game mode, if no one tries to cap, and the game has ran out of time, it would be better to recalculate the points of the remaining ships afloat (class-points in domination mode).

3. I want a variation of the Ocean map though, heavy fog, and low visibility...surprise attacks and blind firing all over. Everybody will be so active, they'll forget that they're within the zone cap :P

222 posts
3,269 battles

1. He would simply have to slaughter the enemy ships. Seriously though, unless his team was very unlucky, it's unlikely that one would end up in a severe disadvantage like being the only one left against more than two opponents.

2. Agreed, at least one side of the team should have the benefit of increased xp.

3. I agree, I love nothing more than to sink enemy ships in close range.

Sign in to follow this