You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sparcie

Project R progress not updating

7 comments in this topic

460 posts
8,365 battles

I played a bunch of games last night and this morning and checked the project R site. It doesn't seem to have counted any of the games I played at all. You can tell by the missions based on XP, no change at all. (and no, they were PvP and ranked games). A few of the missions I _should_ have completed haven't shown as completed either. Sorta feels like a bit of a waste of time signing up if my progress isn't counted.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

If you are playing on the same server & portal (and signed in) and you are fulfilling the mission objectives, you need to submit at ticket to support ASAP. 

My stats update on the portal in just a minute or two from the completion of a battle.

Unfortunately, as support takes several days to respond, which they will with questions, not resolutions, you are gonna miss out on some of the weekly opportunities.  :(

460 posts
8,365 battles

Well I found the solution...I had to log out and then in again, must have been some kind of session error? It seems everything was updating correctly on the back end, but the display somehow got stuck and didn't update, even after a refresh (and a cache clear).

[APS]
80 posts
6,459 battles

I had the opposite, worked up to kill 20 ships with a level IV ship. Got about 6/20 and now it wants a level V warship,, and back to 0/20.

EDIT and now I have a bunch more pearls, problem effectively fixed :great:

Edited by Aeek