21 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
35 posts
5,318 battles

Just wondering if there is a time limit for the Project R? Tried to find the deadline but can't see it nowhere.

Also, what time will a whole set of weekly missions be updated once they're finished?

Regards,

Storm

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Still trying to get an answer on that one.

I hope that it's not going to be an arbitrary date set in stone. As other posts have pointed out, it's going to take a looooong time for the community to get enough pearls to make the finish line.

Alpha Tester
35 posts
5,318 battles

I hope that it's not going to be an arbitrary date set in stone. As other posts have pointed out, it's going to take a looooong time for the community to get enough pearls to make the finish line.

Yeah I hope that too. Let's see how long would it take for all participants to reach the 1st unlocking milestone. ;)

Beta Tester
7 posts
417 battles

I agree it will take a long time to complete! Im happy with the challenge, I just don't know when the treasure unlock will be available. I have the pearls to open some I just don't know how  or when they will be available. the link to open is not active.

Alpha Tester
35 posts
5,318 battles

I agree it will take a long time to complete! Im happy with the challenge, I just don't know when the treasure unlock will be available. I have the pearls to open some I just don't know how  or when they will be available. the link to open is not active.

I think when the total pearls collected reached a milestone, once players have contributed a certain amount of pearls, they will be able to open the treasure.

But I'm not sure if the pearls collected by players will be acting like in game credits that players can 'spend' it.

Beta Tester
15 posts
2,903 battles

Copied from Project R update:

Termination Notice - Project R to finish by 29th December

The newly revised requirements might be a welcome relief, but don't rest on your laurels just yet. Project R is running on limited time, and the entire event will be shut down on 29th December.

So what does it mean? To put it simply, the community must reach the final milestone by the 29th, or else any rewards left unobtained - including the Kamikaze destroyer - will not be awarded.

75 posts
3,402 battles

Question- do we need to complete all of the missions ?.

I have read that we need 145 pearls to unlock/earn the final ship BUT do we need to complete ALL of the missions to do that ?

I dont drive a carrier , so I hope I dont miss out just because of that !!!!

Thanks

Red Text.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

N.B.  red text is reserved for moderation and administration.

Edited by dead_man_walking

334 posts
13,009 battles

I got a carrier one to try out and also the only mission I haven't finished ........ damned if I can get the hang of it though keep loosing all my planes and then enemy destroyers find me down I go.

11 posts
6,325 battles

I got a carrier one to try out and also the only mission I haven't finished ........ damned if I can get the hang of it though keep loosing all my planes and then enemy destroyers find me down I go.

Cv's are a special breed. You're in better company by sticking to BB's, DD's and cruisers. The only good CV is one with a burning deck:-)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

OK a couple of things.

1.  Notification/update to happen soontm re achieving 1.4mil, 29 dec, Kamikaze, awarding of community milestone items etc.

2.  Personal goals have been credited as you go, the only indication is you'll have a few more of something and a message in the notifications box in game (and yes I missed mine and got it checked out so I could tell you guys what was happening ;) )

75 posts
3,402 battles

Question- do we need to complete all of the missions ?.

I have read that we need 145 pearls to unlock/earn the final ship BUT do we need to complete ALL of the missions to do that ?

I dont drive a carrier , so I hope I dont miss out just because of that !!!!

Thanks

Red Text.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

N.B.  red text is reserved for moderation and administration.

Sorry for the red text. Honest oversight.

Alpha Tester
35 posts
5,318 battles

OK a couple of things.

1.  Notification/update to happen soontm re achieving 1.4mil, 29 dec, Kamikaze, awarding of community milestone items etc.

2.  Personal goals have been credited as you go, the only indication is you'll have a few more of something and a message in the notifications box in game (and yes I missed mine and got it checked out so I could tell you guys what was happening ;) )

Just wondering about the '1.4mil, 29 dec', will the campaign be over when whichever goal is achieved? Or is it on 29 Dec, if the total pearls acquired reaches 1.4 mil, all players who have contributed 145 pearls will be rewarded the Kamikaze ship?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Yeah about this event, even though the milestone have unlocked the Gigabyte special chest, its still locked. Is the server haven't been updated or I am just really early?

It's a manual process and it was a WEEKEND.......

1,162 posts

It's a manual process and it was a WEEKEND.......

Ahh, sorry man. I guess need to check tomorrow or later.

Just noticed - they have added a new milestone - 1,400,000 ..................j

You meant 1,800,000 ?