Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kidjoe73

Please make the damage more realistic and Thank you Devs!

5 comments in this topic

9 posts
424 battles

Hi

Could you make the damage on the ships more realistic. Maybe blood. Bigger noises when u get hit and different noises when you get hit.

Look either way this game is EPIC so thank you!!

I know this isnt a suggestion but i didnt know where to put this.

I want to say thank you for making such a awesome game.

I have to say i am sorry for being such a huge sponge and not paying for anything.

I promise to pay.

The graphics are awesome.

The explosions are amazing.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

No blood (and no crew members) because they want to keep the rating down. Regulation issues.

There are different sound effects for heavy damage compared to light damage suffered (tinnitus, sound muted to simulate shock)

724 posts
2,193 battles

Just as Syanda said,regulation issues.

However, if they could implement deformation of modules or parts that were hit, it would be awesome.

But then,the system requirement goes up...

Alpha Tester
128 posts
3,247 battles

Most of the features are pretty good, but i'd love to see ships that are heavily damaged show some list or bow down or stern down orientation to simulate flooding and damage as well, just for a nice graphical effect.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hi

Could you make the damage on the ships more realistic. Maybe blood. Bigger noises when u get hit and different noises when you get hit.

Look either way this game is EPIC so thank you!!

So overall, you want crews manning your secondaries etc. and when they get destroyed, the ship deck will litter with body parts & blood?

Sorry, no.

WG made their statement and maintain the Game Rating Age for this game (same reason to WoT with tank crew realism) to 7+ only, according to Pan European Game Information.

Sign in to follow this