Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Comparing Stats

8 comments in this topic

334 posts
13,028 battles

Is there a way already in place or is it feasible to set up a comparison system so you could view stats from 2 or more different ships on screen. This would be handy to decide which line to follow and also view the differences between nations. For example to compare IJN and Russian destroyers speed torpedo range etc you have to keep flicking back and forth would be great to have a split screen to view it all at once.

724 posts
2,193 battles

Yep,for now all you can do is compare ship stats while you're in a map loading screen.

In the match loading screen,there should be a little check box on the right side of your screen.

Which kinda looks like this...

Ebg1GXQ.jpg?1

Once you have that ticked,you can hover your cursor on ships that are on the player list for that particular match.

I don't have a screenshot of it in action,but you could probably try that out yourself.

As for the comparison system you're talking about... It will probably be implemented in the future.

334 posts
13,028 battles

@ MeloMelonSoda That's a help but I would rather do that at the port screen like when deciding which ship to buy. Seems to me the next ship in line is not always better I know you still have to research it to advance but you don't have to buy it.

@ xDave1337X Thanks for that

Edited by Grimnar42

Super Tester
1,310 posts

@ MeloMelonSoda That's a help but I would rather do that at the port screen like when deciding which ship to buy. Seems to me the next ship in line is not always better I know you still have to research it to advance but you don't have to buy it.

@ xDave1337X Thanks for that

not always better. but most(almost all) next ship in line is better than the previous 1.

what makes them looks bad are : 

1. the player is not accustomized yet to the ship.

2. the opponent(ship) that they meet is better. like kashrulle, which is an upgrade from kolberg. but agaist another tier 4/5/6, she is meh.

3. different gun = different play style, kuma>taco, cheatland>pepsicola, nunberg>fork

4. the player taste is just not suited to that ship :v

Sign in to follow this