You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

Kinda got cheated by the system

11 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

WOWs_Low_Score_zpsrqoj6jpz.jpg

In this match, we are winning, but I got the last place because statistically, I don't do much. But in this match, I became the bait for the enemy while other fruit my sacrifice & efforts. I've been assault by 4 enemy, 1DD-2CA-1BB. Dodging Torpedoes, HE shells and freaking BB-AP Salvos.

I'm not angry to my teammates, in fact, I appreciate their effectiveness of killing the enemies while the enemies focused on my ship.

But, my effort with it, are not appreciated by the system. It's seem that I'm like a noob having stay in the last post, while in action, I think this is my best performance of succeed dodging all those shells.

So please, Devs & Moderators ... will you granted some rewards for player who do a good job as a bait and succeed dodging bullets ?

For fellow Admirals & Skipper, what your point of view about this matter ?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Currently, there are only 4 ways of earning XP/credits:

• Dealing damage to enemy ships.
  • Destroying enemy ships.
  • Destroying enemy aircraft.
  • Capping/Defending cap (including blocking cap by sitting in it).

Dodging shells will not earn you any XP/credits. Neither does spotting.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Points for dodging effectively as bait? How would you then differentiate this dodging from playing bait with just happy zig-zagging around touring the map?

Edited by Xirvis

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,875 battles

Yes you have to be active and I one of my fav is to involve more in cap/defend actions, no matter what class you are...sometimes when we're running from enemy all you can do is run and shoot back at some, use left click+right click, once youre safe then you push back...the system will reward you with running away only if you survive or only if youre shooting back...dont worry youll get more xp with more time spent...

580 posts
1,587 battles

Currently, there are only 4 ways of earning XP/credits:

• Dealing damage to enemy ships.
  • Destroying enemy ships.
  • Destroying enemy aircraft.
  • Capping/Defending cap (including blocking cap by sitting in it).

Dodging shells will not earn you any XP/credits. Neither does spotting.

With that said, are there more ways being planned by the devs to earn XP/Credits? Asides from being a damage/death dealer and securing cap zones... If so, what are they? Thank you...
Edited by Kreigg

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

i think you earn your point..... because if you didnt dodge well and then the enemies kill your teammates, and they win the game, you will get less exp anyway...

this game is a team based.... that is why i kinda hate it if the team focus on getting kill instead of winning the game by cap or using time and point

Edited by XP_On

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

With that said, are there more ways being planned by the devs to earn XP/Credits? Asides from being a damage/death dealer and securing cap zones... If so, what are they? Thank you...

Eventually the devs plan to add spotting XP. It's still in the works.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

In this match, we are winning, but I got the last place because statistically, I don't do much. But in this match, I became the bait for the enemy while other fruit my sacrifice & efforts. I've been assault by 4 enemy, 1DD-2CA-1BB. Dodging Torpedoes, HE shells and freaking BB-AP Salvos.

I'm not angry to my teammates, in fact, I appreciate their effectiveness of killing the enemies while the enemies focused on my ship.

But, my effort with it, are not appreciated by the system. It's seem that I'm like a noob having stay in the last post, while in action, I think this is my best performance of succeed dodging all those shells.

So please, Devs & Moderators ... will you granted some rewards for player who do a good job as a bait and succeed dodging bullets ?

For fellow Admirals & Skipper, what your point of view about this matter ?

The XP:Battlefield influence ratio will never be even.

ie. I've been in a Tier 9 match with my Myoko and managed to hold off 4 BBs + 2 CAs and a DD for 10 minutes and keep them from capping whilst my team wiped the rest of theirs.

I think I came 5th XP (Couldn't exactly go broadside to them) - although my battlefield influence was decisive.

We just have to learn to live with it.

This is needed... - Can't wait!!!

406 posts
6,287 battles

The XP:Battlefield influence ratio will never be even.

ie. I've been in a Tier 9 match with my Myoko and managed to hold off 4 BBs + 2 CAs and a DD for 10 minutes and keep them from capping whilst my team wiped the rest of theirs.

I think I came 5th XP (Couldn't exactly go broadside to them) - although my battlefield influence was decisive.

We just have to learn to live with it.

This is needed... - Can't wait!!!

you see - that XP calculation is just ethically wrong - if you are keeping the enemy at bay, you should be raking in the XP - especially when you consider that in many cases, holding a flank enables the rest of your team to do well.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

you see - that XP calculation is just ethically wrong - if you are keeping the enemy at bay, you should be raking in the XP - especially when you consider that in many cases, holding a flank enables the rest of your team to do well.

Meh - it's why I never trust stats - they're an indicator of rough individual skill... However it's absolutely ZERO indicator of their ability to play for or with the team...

It's kind of the same thing as you are in a decent AA CL/A (Say something like a Cleveland/Pensa/Myoko) and the rest of your teams CAs just go running off. You defend your CVs from an aerial onslaught which allows them to dominate the game. You still won't get near top XP (unless you manage to rush off after enemy CV is dead and get some good hits).

At least you won?

I know your feels, this is why I can't wait for team/clan battles. I'm pretty sure my stats are terrible and I don't care since I can play well within my role/div

580 posts
1,587 battles

Thanks for the information... What other ways are still being planned in the works? If you don't mind my asking...