Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

konigsberg since patch 0.5.1.3

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Ok, so since the update today the Konigsberg seems to me its had a bit of a secret nerf.

yes yes yes I know its not in the patch notes etc Well for your advice, WG does make changes to the game without telling players every little change that they make ok.

Also there is no information in the game it self about shell velocity speeds, or gun fire arcs etc.  So WG are able to make changes to these without having to tell players.

Now to me the arc of the shells and the speed of the shells seem to be higher and  slower than what they use to be, which will make it harder to hit targets.

Now before the patch I had no problems at all in hitting targets at long range in this ship but now its nearly impossible to do so.

So can I please get those players who have the Konigsberg to take that ship out for a battle or 2 and see for your self if the ship feels different to you and if you think the shell velocity and arc has changed.

Thank you

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

In case they did't mentioned it in the patch note.

WG might make some changed that they didn't want to, if you know what i mean :D:D:D 

Yes that is true lol​

They do that very often indeed

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

I noticed the change.

The shell arc is much better and faster now.

Dont know why youre complaining about i

Ummm, Nope.​

They are not faster or better shell arc.

You are DRUNK , Go sleep it off.:amazed:

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Ummm, Nope.​

They are not faster or better shell arc.

You are DRUNK , Go sleep it off.:amazed:

I think YOU are the one thats drunk.

I noticed the shell arc is faster than before and much better.

You need to sleep it off I think.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

Ok, so since the update today the Konigsberg seems to me its had a bit of a secret nerf.

yes yes yes I know its not in the patch notes etc Well for your advice, WG does make changes to the game without telling players every little change that they make ok.

Also there is no information in the game it self about shell velocity speeds, or gun fire arcs etc.  So WG are able to make changes to these without having to tell players.

No changes with the Königsberg on my NA accout

Also, I just had a look through all the so called hidden stats (shell velocity ect...) and after comparing them to 0.5.1.2 there have been no changes  - well, except for it's fuel no longer being able to melt steel beams.

edit: Me fail English? thats unpossible

Edited by Gunduck

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,024 battles

I notice the changes,

Its much worse, yes more likely to get through the top deck, but every time I fire at enemy ships, good captains are more easily able to jink and avoid the rounds. Same thing with my Nürnberg.

Also my God I have the lack of any armour on Nürnberg is just the suck

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

I notice the changes,

Its much worse, yes more likely to get through the top deck, but every time I fire at enemy ships, good captains are more easily able to jink and avoid the rounds. Same thing with my Nürnberg.

Also my God I have the lack of any armour on Nürnberg is just the suck

Ok, so I'm not that drunk after all hey.​

Good to see someone else has noticed the difference as well.

Thanks.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

well they done something to the ship.

yes I know having a bad run with RNG as well

just lost my engine 6 times in 1 battle and that is so bullshit and no ive never lost my engine that many times in any ship in any battle ever.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

well they done something to the ship.

yes I know having a bad run with RNG as well

just lost my engine 6 times in 1 battle and that is so bullshit and no ive never lost my engine that many times in any ship in any battle ever.

Why don't you just play harder to get a rid of low tier ships :D

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Why don't you just play harder to get a rid of low tier ships well

Well its called grinding and you have to grind to be able to get to the next tier ship, unless you like to spend a lot of money or just play PvE and take forever to get up the tier levels.​

I was thinking about keeping this ship as it was good but at the moment it playing totally crap.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Was having a look from the game files, shell values are still the same as old patches, I don't see anything changed.

Shhh dont tell him your statistics..

They are all made up and you believe them because you didnt wear your tinfoil hat!

Now the lizard aliens (including President Barrack Obama) who are the illuminati have control over your brain and now you are doing their bidding.

Hail Hydra!

Edited by Deathskyz

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

well then its RNG and that's why I despise the game and its RNG.

Last 2-3 days lots of good games, lots of wins

But today nothing but crap, RNG totally 25% against me with every battle I play .

Cant hit anything and everything hits me and does max damage etc.

so don't give me ya crap about getting good etc

We know WG likes to control the win rates between 40-60% and yes there are a few who get above this as they do nothing but play in Divisions, which has it advantages with other good players.

The game is not consistent enough, its to much up and down, lets you have good RNG one day, then bam next day nothing but bad RNG.

why cant we have players with 70-80% win rates, what's wrong with letting the good players win the battles on their own without RNG stuffing the game up.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

We know WG likes to control the win rates between 40-60% and yes there are a few who get above this as they do nothing but play in Divisions, which has it advantages with other good players.

The game is not consistent enough, its to much up and down, lets you have good RNG one day, then bam next day nothing but bad RNG.

why cant we have players with 70-80% win rates, what's wrong with letting the good players win the battles on their own without RNG stuffing the game up.

I don't think we have to focus on Winrate, Avg Damage and other stats are more important in my opinion and most of all Division is not always guarantee higher Winrate tho (I did exprience over 10 lose in the row lol) :D:D:D

Did agree with RNG but there nothings we can do about that except trying our best and deal with it :D:D:D

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

shot-15.12.08_01.52.39-0973.jpg

Yes I know I bitched about the ship after the patch but then last night this happened................................

This is why I dislike RNG one game you cant do a thing and then BAM you can carry the whole team.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yes I know I bitched about the ship after the patch but then last night this happened................................

This is why I dislike RNG one game you cant do a thing and then BAM you can carry the whole team.

Nice run! :playing:

Well RNG is one of WG mechanics anyways is part of it, i do hate it time to time but is there for player who need it :D:D:D

892 posts
7,853 battles

Very impressive indeed!

Sign in to follow this