Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kultabashi

Anyone here into RealSteel, military Simulation or Airsoft

82 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

I used to be a Airsoft player like you... but then I took a concrete to the knee... Was part of Crack Legion when I was active...

Misaligned my left knee cap, had it operated... 2 years later and still recovering, at least the pain is gone and climbing stairs like a boss but I can't run if my life depended on it... I miss my JGM733...:(

520 posts
11,127 battles

@kreig- good youre ok.  Not very many can recover as fast as you did.

@melon- ive heard that thailand has a pretty good airsoft population. Nice!, i wonder when i can play airsoft there? Lol.

295 posts
501 battles

airsoft *AKA War-Game(ing)* for 3 year (no one invite me for game :()

study real guns and military (modern and WW2 naval)

just join 65th IR for recruit CAS/CAP pilot

Edited by yanyatcheng

295 posts
501 battles

Ain't got no money to play airsoft... I'll probably end up as a banzai charger or something

we don't go Banzai without a kantana , we "Allah Akbar" with grenade or "bomb" suit 

520 posts
11,127 battles

Airsoft guns are just so...anemic.

lol.. i agree.. completely... they just cannot replicate real firearms... but whats nice about them, is you can train your " Muscle Memory" to how they feel when you manipulate them, aiming and pulling the trigger also helps with training..  dont expect the BANG though..lol

295 posts
501 battles

lol.. i agree.. completely... they just cannot replicate real firearms... but whats nice about them, is you can train your " Muscle Memory" to how they feel when you manipulate them, aiming and pulling the trigger also helps with training..  dont expect the BANG though..lol

I've heard that one of the Japan shooter, a IPSC expert, practice airsoft for years, and when he join the competition over seas, he got champion, and that's the first time he shot a gun

520 posts
11,127 battles

I've heard that one of the Japan shooter, a IPSC expert, practice airsoft for years, and when he join the competition over seas, he got champion, and that's the first time he shot a gun

yes, exactly.  Even the military uses a few airsoft and replica firearms for training and military simulation.  So soldiers get the feel for the gun, before they use one that fires real ammo.

520 posts
11,127 battles

I was an idiot back then... Now i wear power armor every time i play airsoft.

lol... hahaha...PowerArmor.... what" vault"did you get that from?:)

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

You play airsoft without a helmet?

some airsoft player dont wear helmet, instead they wear hat,cap

the only thing u need is a glassess to protect your eye but seeing Nguyen case it either because of his protection glassess is "meh" or the FPS of the gun is too high

edit: ok maybe it just because he wear his normal glassess onto the field lol

Edited by CrimsonGabri

520 posts
11,127 battles

some airsoft player dont wear helmet, instead they wear hat,cap

the only thing u need is a glassess to protect your eye but seeing Nguyen case it either because of his protection glassess is "meh" or the FPS of the gun is too high

edit: ok maybe it just because he wear his normal glassess onto the field lol

I am one of those.  I just wear a regular Uniform, my Gear to carry Magazines and my Kit, A Ball cap and military grade Eye pretection.    Sometimes a Ghillie Suit to remain hidden.

The enemy cannot shoot what they cannot see. Lol

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

I am one of those.  I just wear a regular Uniform, my Gear to carry Magazines and my Kit, A Ball cap and military grade Eye pretection.    Sometimes a Ghillie Suit to remain hidden.

The enemy cannot shoot what they cannot see. Lol

play on a open field and u are pretty much......"in trouble"

520 posts
11,127 battles

play on a open field and u are pretty much......"in trouble"

well...i do have a removable cheek mask.... but most of us carry 30 round magazines... not the electric kind with 300 rounds that makes an M16 become a light machine gun. Lol
Edited by kultabashi

580 posts
1,587 battles

well...i do have a removable cheek mask.... but most of us carry 30 round magazines... not the electric kind with 300 rounds that makes an M16 become a light machine gun. Lol

At least you get to play milsim, I really wish I could try that at least once (I envy you)... It's very different here in my teeny island since large tracts of land that allow us to play are so rare, we normally get maybe a basketball court size field and a half... We did it "speedball" style... imagine engaging a guy at least 5-10 meters with a 450fps AEG... I swear people thought at I had a skin disease coz of welts and scars I get back then... No vests, just a bandoleer with 4 mags, a JT mask, and anything that'll qualify as clothing and you're good to go... footwear optional...
Edited by Kreigg

520 posts
11,127 battles

At least you get to play milsim, I really wish I could try that at least once (I envy you)... It's very different here in my teeny island since large tracts of land that allow us to play are so rare, we normally get maybe a basketball court size field... We did it "speedball" style... imagine engaging a guy at least 5-10 meters with a 450fps AEG... I swear people thought at I had a skin disease coz of welts and scars I get back then... No vests, just a bandoleer with 4 mags, a JT mask, and anything that'll qualify as clothing and you're good to go... footwear optional...

ive played where you are now....i think once... and i do believe that that was many years back.... the airsoft scene in cebu is quite active aswell. And i do remember speedball was what most wanted

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

Hi, pistol shooter here :ohmy:

silly Conan~ pistol like you could send ppl into a coffin~~~

i once see a guy mod his glock mag and turn it into some kind of LMG

of course he aint hit anything but still it was cool

580 posts
1,587 battles

ive played where you are now....i think once... and i do believe that that was many years back.... the airsoft scene in cebu is quite active aswell. And i do remember speedball was what most wanted

Well not me... I wanted to go mil-sim... I was probably the only guy on my team back then that played with a full length rifle... or sometimes switching to a folding stock... CQB was not I expected but oh well... It was still fun... mostly painful... but nonetheless fun... NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS THOSE DAYS!! :teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this