Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ayase_Eli_1

About project r plan, I have some questions

13 comments in this topic

892 posts
7,853 battles

Experience and winning field number obtained in rank in whether accounting into project r?

Kind of difficult to comprehend what it is you're trying to ask here but I'll try. I am assuming you are seeking clarification on what counts towards your ability to earn pearls under Project R.

Any PvP session you are involved in will qualify you towards earning the pearls by completing the various mission conditions set up for Project R. You may check on these here: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/project_r/missions. It also tracks your progress.

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,339 battles

Kind of difficult to comprehend what it is you're trying to ask here but I'll try. I am assuming you are seeking clarification on what counts towards your ability to earn pearls under Project R.

Any PvP session you are involved in will qualify you towards earning the pearls by completing the various mission conditions set up for Project R. You may check on these here: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/project_r/missions. It also tracks your progress.

Oh, I mean, if I win in rank inside or gained experience in project r task will be counted in it?

892 posts
7,853 battles

Oh, I mean, if I win in rank inside or gained experience in project r task will be counted in it?

Essentially other than Coop, by playing ranked or random battles, whatever achievements you attain (kills, XP, wins) will earn you those pearls.

Examples:

1. Win 20 games in a destroyer = 5 pearls. There are of course similar missions for cruisers, battleships and carriers too
  2. Achieving 1,600/1,800/100,000 XP from battles earn you 5,5 and 10 pearls respectively (in any type of ship)
  3. Kill defined number of enemies in battle while captaining any Tier II, III, IV and V ship will earn you those pearls too

Edited by Xirvis

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

If you are talking about if playing in Ranked Battles goes towards your Project R progression, I believe so.

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,339 battles

Essentially other than Coop, by playing ranked or random battles, whatever achievements you attain (kills, XP, wins) will earn you those pearls.

Examples:

1. Win 20 games in a destroyer = 5 pearls. There are of course similar missions for cruisers, battleships and carriers too
  2. Achieving 1,600/1,800/100,000 XP from battles earn you 5,5 and 10 pearls respectively (in any type of ship)
  3. Kill defined number of enemies in battle while captaining any Tier II, III, IV and V ship will earn you those pearls too

thank you

580 posts
1,587 battles

I too have a question... Looking up on the Missions page and under Frags... Do I really have to complete the Kill 10 on a Tier 2 ship mission before I get to do the Kill 10 on a Tier 3 ship mission?

75 posts
3,402 battles

I too have a question... Looking up on the Missions page and under Frags... Do I really have to complete the Kill 10 on a Tier 2 ship mission before I get to do the Kill 10 on a Tier 3 ship mission?

No, I believe they are all running at the same time.

2 posts
618 battles

When does the page update?  I have some boxes highlighted, as if it knows i am working on them as I rank up my account (i am new), but everything still says 0.  I am rank 4 and can do dailies... am i getting credit towards project R?  thanks in advance, so far ASIA community is great!

Sign in to follow this