You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fallenriser

Flamethrower Boat

14 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
18 posts
2,725 battles

Russian Destroyer Tier 7

​Kiev.

​When she hit my beautiful ship, 90% it will burn my ship.

I use NC, get hit and got 1 part burning, i ignore that, then she hit again 1 more part burning, use party damage control.

​Then she hit again, 2 part burn, again and whole my ship burning..

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

​20 second : Back to Dockyard..

​then i change to german tier 5, i meet with kiev again, and she fire on me, result,

​fire burning fire burning fire burning.. And I save becoz Destroeyer deploy smoke.. Phew..

I like that ship.. Next time i use kiev i want burn some ship... Burn burn burn. Hahahahahahah (Evil Lough)

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I have a Kiev captain with AFT & Demo Expert.. That thing bullies even Mogami's at 13+ km :trollface:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I have a Kiev captain with AFT & Demo Expert.. That thing bullies even Mogami's at 13+ km :trollface:

Im thinking about running AFT + Concealment Expert, feel more comfortable to be stealth :D:D:D  

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Im thinking about running AFT + Concealment Expert, feel more comfortable to be stealth :D:D:D  

I was going to take that too but ended up with Demo Expert because i think RU DDs can't stealth fire/sneak as effectively compared to others.. Its all out guns blazing with exposed guts..

Honestly as a true gunboat DD theres a lot of captain skill options to pick from T4 and above.. AFT is a must, Demo Expert for more inferno, Last Stand because if it gets hit something brokes, Preventive Maintenance because if it gets hit something will go FUBAR..

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I was going to take that too but ended up with Demo Expert because i think RU DDs can't stealth fire/sneak as effectively compared to others.. Its all out guns blazing with exposed guts..

Honestly as a true gunboat DD theres a lot of captain skill options to pick from T4 and above.. AFT is a must, Demo Expert for more inferno, Last Stand because if it gets hit something brokes, Preventive Maintenance because if it gets hit something will go FUBAR..

Yea i agree with the base concealment  of 10km 10% less not going to help :D:D:D

but i did try concealment built in my Udaloi and it quite effective even you cannot invisi fire at 12km but you will be able to blink out at around 14km.

with this kind of built i can implement "Shoot and Scoot" tactic, go in boom boom boom then blink out :D:D:D 

520 posts
11,127 battles

My Kiev eat any Tier 8 alive :D:D:D

Bwahahahaha!  I completely Agree! Deadly Kiev in the hands of a good captain.  

The closest i have to the kiev is the Bylaskawika.  Its needs some work with Demo and Concealment Expert... but i guess it wont be as good As Kiev as a "BBQUE Ship"