You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Conan

Like and Share Project R

17 comments in this topic

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

Hi Captains,

As you may already know, Project R has begun. We all know that we need to work together to make the restoration a possibility.

We would like to remind everyone that it's not only the missions that can help fill up that progress bar. Liking and Sharing Project R in social media also helps! Yes, you can spend literally seconds to help the progress bar along.

SImply go to the Project R site and hit the Like and Share buttons and you've helped out. Tell your mates and friends to do so as well!

RP1_zpssfuaiavn.png

Thank you, Good Hunting, and Action Stations!

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Non of the missions are repeatable, each week weekly will update with new missions, plus, if I read it right, there will be events/special missions as well.

Still trying to get more info, so keep asking questions and we will see if we can get some answers.

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,557 battles

nice they have rest the goal posts but 145 individual pearls is still going to be a huge task by Dec 29 - there are not even enough pearls on offer atm to get there - you have to be able to play and complete all the weekly to have a chance - which is naff for those of us that celebrate x-mas and may be afk for a week or so

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

problem is, pearls collected as a whole is increasing too fast towards 1.4 million....

and the rewards for every individual, are too few/small.......even the challenges for these rewards are hard also....

:amazed:

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Plus I've noticed there might not be enough pearls to get to the 145 pearls needed at the end of the event (29th of december) if you started on week 2, 

for example when starting from scratch at week 2 the max amount of pearls that could be obtained would be 90 pearls

Classes - 20 pearls

Research - 25 pearls

Frags - 20 pearls

Weeklys - 25 pearls

currently there 2 weeks and 1 day left to the end of the event by time so lets say that the weeklys reset and 25 more pearls are offered that means only 75 more pearls can be obtained for the rest of the event with the last 25 being done in the last day, 165 pearls in total if your starting at week 2.

Why do this event if you know that you might never have enough pearls if starting at week 3 to the end of it even if you try?

also chances are that the week 2 players will never reach 145 pearl target before the last day weeklys missions because we could reach max goal of 1,500,000 pearls before then and the event will stop there

A good assesement is here http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/11341-project-r-complete-assesement/

Edited by Juan_23

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Well....problem is, this event is in the CHRISTMAS SEASON......

we all ain't shut-ins who are not celebrating this season with our families and such...........so we really can't spend time playing this game a lot.....:amazed:

:honoring:

7 posts
2,714 battles

Just wondering, if you completed every single mission, how many Pearls would/should you have ?

Dmj6Gdc.jpg

I've really struggled with the Carriers (just for a lousy 5 Pearls as well), just not my thing I guess.

Great competition idea as well, more than happy for WG to learn from us if it help develops the concept for the other Servers, especially if it makes the communications clearer at the begining

Edited by Peter1289

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Well....problem is, this event is in the CHRISTMAS SEASON......

we all ain't shut-ins who are not celebrating this season with our families and such...........so we really can't spend time playing this game a lot.....:amazed:

:honoring:

umn this is week 3, milestones have been added to extend the event (it would of finished last week if they hadn't) - so I'm not quite sure what your complaint is?