Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MeloMelonSoda

German Carrier Tech Tree

13 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,817 battles

Latest information about German Carrier tech tree by The Chieftain.

"Some Imagination" Love it, Waffentrager Zeppelin may be ? :D:D:D

As far as we know the tier 10 is to be a Tirpitz conversion, the tier 9 is to be a conversion on the Gneisenau. Tier 8 is most likely the Graf Zepplin

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

As far as we know the tier 10 is to be a Tirpitz conversion, the tier 9 is to be a conversion on the Gneisenau. Tier 8 is most likely the Graf Zepplin

I'm betting on WG giving Graf Zeppelin a regular sized air wing.

My theory on their reasoning is that all her guns and magazines were removed at one point.

WG will proceed to announce that this was part of a plan to modernize her, which historically it wasn't.

They were removed because Germany needed both guns and ammunition elsewhere,

but this WG so... :great:?

Edited by Retia

[PEEDZ]
21 posts
5,759 battles

why not just don't have cv's in the german tech and have a graf zepplin as premium?

do we have to have a full tech tree for every nation?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

why not just don't have cv's in the german tech and have a graf zepplin as premium?

do we have to have a full tech tree for every nation?

Well there will be a lot of German fanboys asking for it i guess :D:D:D

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

I think they could skew history (like they did with the Tiger in WoT for Japan) and add the captured Italian carrier Aquila (in construction at the time) and the French Carrier Bearn (whose crew had Pro Vichy leanings)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I think they could skew history (like they did with the Tiger in WoT for Japan) and add the captured Italian carrier Aquila (in construction at the time) and the French Carrier Bearn (whose crew had Pro Vichy leanings)

I guess those ships might belong for their nation tech tree (with more imagination in each class)  :D:D:D 

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,030 battles

I thought they should just mesh the Italian line and German line of ships into a single navy, honestly neither had enough ships to deserve full fledged tech trees.

What my biggest surprise so far is no mention at all of the French line of ships. To any non history buffs, up until the occupation of France by German forces, France had one of the biggest navy's second only to England, if it wasn't for British commando's/ navy/ French resistance fighters the Kriegsmarine would have tripled in size.

What Navy do WG need to implement: (to name a few)

French Navy: 
Battleships; Lorraine, Paris, Provence, Richelieu, Strasbourg, Jean Bart, Dunkerque, Bretagne
Crusers: Algérie, Colbert, Duguay-Trouin, Dupleix, Duquesne, Émile Bertin, Jean de Vienne, Jeanne d'Arc, La Galissonnière, Marseillaise, Gloire

Carriers: Biter, Béarn

Destroyers: Aigle, Albatros, Bison, Jaguar, Volta

44 posts
6,371 battles

I thought they should just mesh the Italian line and German line of ships into a single navy, honestly neither had enough ships to deserve full fledged tech trees.

What my biggest surprise so far is no mention at all of the French line of ships. To any non history buffs, up until the occupation of France by German forces, France had one of the biggest navy's second only to England, if it wasn't for British commando's/ navy/ French resistance fighters the Kriegsmarine would have tripled in size.

What Navy do WG need to implement: (to name a few)

French Navy: 
Battleships; Lorraine, Paris, Provence, Richelieu, Strasbourg, Jean Bart, Dunkerque, Bretagne
Crusers: Algérie, Colbert, Duguay-Trouin, Dupleix, Duquesne, Émile Bertin, Jean de Vienne, Jeanne d'Arc, La Galissonnière, Marseillaise, Gloire

Carriers: Biter, Béarn

Destroyers: Aigle, Albatros, Bison, Jaguar, Volta

Yep, the French had some tremendous ships. In a different situation they would have been implemented WAY before consideration of a Russian tech tree, but the devs need to get paid so the Russian line is it is.

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,030 battles

How true, kind of fitting they are the worst DD's in the game.

Just Imagined, French autoloader turrets!!

Edited by Tarrell

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

How true, kind of fitting they are the worst DD's in the game.

Just Imagined, French autoloader turrets!!

Stop thinking about World of Tanks.

Marine Nationale will be in the game. Just not now. Would you prefer them over the Royal Navy?

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Stop thinking about World of Tanks.

Marine Nationale will be in the game. Just not now. Would you prefer them over the Royal Navy?

Hell no.

The French line can wait.

Bring the RN out first.

I must say, I'm waiting anxiously for King George V class BB.

Sign in to follow this