Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
swap1997

Buffalo, USN Tier 10 CA

52 comments in this topic

66 posts
4,895 battles

Hiya guys,

After i downloaded my new Aslain MODPACK , i saw a new addition to the USN Tech tree. A Tier 10 USN CA named Buffalo.

After a while of studying its charachteristics i could come to only one conclusion , it seemed like a Hybrid of the Baltimore and the Tier 10 IJN CA Zao. It had 12 of Baltimore's guns but also had a set Quintuple Torpedo tubes on each side?

But my main question is what is this ship?..............Is it Premium?......Is it Freemium......lol or is it just a side branch where we can choose between Des Moines and the Buffalo?

Or was it a pre-beta ship that has been removed.

Anybody care to explain?buf-2.jpgbuf-3.jpgbuffalo-1.jpg

buf-2.jpg

buf-3.jpg

buffalo-1.jpg

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Its an unreleased ship, i'm still unsure what kind of ship it falls into though

But its certainly won't be a Premium ship because iirc the maximum Tier for Premium ship is Tier 8

And its a CA just like Des Moines, so having it in a split tech tree would be unlikely too (Cruiser tech tree split are planned to be CA & CL)

I'd assume it would be a reward ship just like Kitakami

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

But my main question is what is this ship?..............Is it Premium?......Is it Freemium......lol or is it just a side branch where we can choose between Des Moines and the Buffalo?

Or was it a pre-beta ship that has been removed.

Anybody care to explain?buf-2.jpgbuf-3.jpgbuffalo-1.jpg

It was not removed. As i know, It's a future clanwar reward ship. My friend who is a supertester in EU server told me that.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Its an unreleased ship, i'm still unsure what kind of ship it falls into though

But its certainly won't be a Premium ship because iirc the maximum Tier for Premium ship is Tier 8

And its a CA just like Des Moines, so having it in a split tech tree would be unlikely too (Cruiser tech tree split are planned to be CA & CL)

I'd assume it would be a reward ship just like Kitakami

If there can be tier X premium tanks there certainly can be tier X premium ships :playing:

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

If there can be tier X premium tanks there certainly can be tier X premium ships :playing:

There is a TX Premium tank in WoT? I didn't know that..

That being said if Buffalo made it into TX Premium ship imagine the chaos on TX battles afterwards.. My Yamato is ready though :popcorn:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Red crayon incoming???

Unreleased ship is always not final, just wait for her release then we'll talk how badly perform this ship. :P

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
1,677 posts

So you just started the MODquisition at the EU ST cluster. nice going Nguyen.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

It's like you guys hate leaks.

I already knew about all the USN DDs on the previous patch because of leaks. Oh, and the sonar and stuffs. 

Leaks are good, and it should stay that way.

66 posts
4,895 battles

It's gonna be fine guys... I mean, we have photos and stats of the ship leaked already.

Oh Shitt!........did I commit some crime??.............if so............I am truly sorry.:amazed:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

While datamining leaks is frowned on, there's not much WG can do to stop it.

Supertesters discussing stuff with non-ST players (like what Nguyen posted) is absolutely forbidden under the ST non-disclosure agreement though, so someone's head is going to roll.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Supertesters discussing stuff with non-ST players (like what Nguyen posted) is absolutely forbidden under the ST non-disclosure agreement though, so someone's head is going to roll.

:izmena:

66 posts
4,895 battles

I hope its not mine atleast:(

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I hope its not mine atleast:(

You aren't a Super Tester so you don't have anything to worry about.

Sign in to follow this