Kreigg

Suddenly 25 FPS out of nowhere...

3 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

Hey there everyone and good day! Thanks for opening my thread...

I seem to be having a technical issue with WoWS just this morning and is still persistent... normally I play 60-65 FPS with low settings on 1280 x 720 resolution... and it was all that since I started my time in the history of playing WoWS...

When I logged in and played today and immediately noticed I was churning up 30FPS and fluctuating around 15 to 10... I tried rolling back my GPU Driver and re-updating it, ran a virus scan just in case but to no avail... I did notice my GPU only using around 50% load where I usually expect it to use around 80 to 90% while gaming with max temps of about 65-70C which is fine by me... 80C is my limit...

I tried my other games like Viscera Clean up Detail, Space Engineers, Skyrim, Hunie Pop, etc... but they don't seem to be having any problem at all... Just WoWS

By the way my specs are i7 4700MQ, 8GB RAM, NvidiaGT750M... Windows 7-64bit Ultimate...

Can anyone advise or assist me in this matter?...

Thanks for the read!

Edited by Kreigg

580 posts
1,587 battles

Is it possible to request this to be removed or locked?? I solved it by reinstalling my CPU drivers... Apparently they were on the fritz, must've bottlenecked the GPU