Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

left handed developer and keyboard bugs

4 comments in this topic

88 posts
4,149 battles

You know its a shame this game is set up along the same keyboard lines as what has sort of become a standard

Unfortunately the developer that started us on this erroneous path was left handed

Most right-handers use the mouse and the keys on the far right side of the keyboard including the keypad

wargaming developers still have a conflict with the number pad keys as direction keys versus action keys (eg Keypad two for torpedo spread which seems to be a default settting

and we have reported the bug hundreds of times

instead of expending energy on crap lame sound bytes how about fixing the game critical infrastructure.

guaranteed those bugs are causing the freeze frame (not latency) which WG seem unable to remedy

come on [content removed] give me another warning

Insults to mod/GM/admings. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I'm left handed and I have no idea what you are talking about. I've re-mapped all the necessary keys to my mouse, which I use left handed, and keypad. Never had or seen a key bug :coin:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I've been gaming since the days of the Vic 20/+4, and controls for any game have always been ASWD, the left side of the keyboard, normally, num pad controls are for left handed players.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Games used the right side of the keyboard back when mice weren't standard PC accessories, which was what, 30+ years ago? Just seems like you're scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for complaints.

Sign in to follow this