You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chucky2

CV spawning in front lines

4 comments in this topic

51 posts
1,163 battles

Im not sure if this is the right thread but anyways...

The point of having Div mates spawn together is convenient. if you are in a DD plat it helps get in formation easily. but having DDs and a CV in the plat puts the CV in teh front lines and is he has run away to the back of the map. But it does help his planes by reducing the flight time.

meanwhile a random DD or BB spawns at the rear of the map and he has to run to the front lines... (games at tier 4-5)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

ROFLMAO

we had 6 months of complaints about div mates spawning miles away from each other regardless of class, and now someone is complaining they spawn together!

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

ROFLMAO

we had 6 months of complaints about div mates spawning miles away from each other regardless of class, and now someone is complaining they spawn together!

Well, give an exception to CVs!~

51 posts
1,163 battles

I don't really wan't to complain since the devs have alot to do and programming is a pain. And i don't want to be one of the people who rant.

I do want to spawn beside my Div mates and it makes everything alot more easier. I know it is not my place to complain and what not so if have incured a hassle, please ignore me.

It is just that our CV mate spawned with us in the front lines and got spotted by enemy planes and got pepperd by Wyomings ang Myogis. 

I admit it was my fault for not smoking the CV to hide her. As we found a way to protect our flaship. You may consider this complaint void.

Once again sorry for the hassle

Edited by chucky2