Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TaeMOzL3232

Friendly Damage (Allied Damage)

3 comments in this topic

9 posts
202 battles

For friendly damage my suggestion is to cancel the fines(penalty) by torpedoes only that is given to the player that fired the torpedo(damage),instead deduct the HP damage points from HP of the player that fired the torpedo.

deduct hp damage points from hp of the only player that fired the torpedo not the player that caught in torpedo web(way). I see no safe ways to fire torpedo if some one is ahead and close to enemy or even like fire and forget torpedoes. the ship that is ahead if can maneuver out of way . the points can be deducted from team and not from the ahead gone ship. this is kind of intelligence for team [ahead(close combat) ship need to have different view angle so torpedo can be seen better]. i am not good with torpedoes.(or be able to use ship weapon to shot and pick the individual torpedo to save one self) each torpedo does have a little icon on it when fired.

also zoom out needs to be more, when keeping right mouse button pressed.

[Need to pick the incoming torpedoes and shot to save one self, or at least just shoot and destroy by firing ship weapons , i believe it be good for all type ships in game (Developer and GM note)]

Edited by TaeMOzL3232

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

As much as I would like to see those ill intent TKers sink with me, this would cause more problems then it would solve.

Take for example, you are in an IJN DD and you launched your torps ~7km out with all allies clear of the path when suddenly one of your friendly DDs upfront changes course and eats 1 or 2 torps. Using this system both of you would be knocked out and your team is now 2 ships down, this is especially bad in Ranked Battles where its 7vs7. 

Sign in to follow this