Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Retia

Surrender? Fools!

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

We all know that sometimes you lose and sometimes the others win.

However every now and then when I fail to provide the appropriate support to my team and watch it crumble

a wave of subborness overcomes me and I'll hold on to life for as long as I can.

Sort of a "They'll pay for every meter in blood" attitude.

Personally, I like these kinds of losses the most. (If there is such a thing as liking to lose.)

They get the blood boiling and leave me statisfied despite the inevitable results.

And the little bit of credits such losses provide is also quite nice...

Anyway, enjoy my first WoWS video, no commentary for this one, just the sea, ships, and explosions.

(Also some minor stutters because Fraps is a cake to Retias)

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

omg..... how can you even hit with out aiming every time(not every single time, but...... u know....)at the beginning of the match????? how did you do that?????

Edited by yukionfire

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

omg..... how can you even hit with out aiming every time????? how did you do that?????

It's a replay. :hiding:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

oh, i see....... nice play btw

Would've been nicer if I hadn't failed to support my team in the first half of the battle though. :child:

i.e. using free look.

Nah, I can into magic, call me Oracle.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

It is nice that you can't suicide in WOWS, instead have to fight till death. Except scumbag carrier... Being the only class of ship in the game that actually has the ability to suicide. 

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

I liked the angles you used in free cam when dodging shells and ships, much better than just seeing the above ship angle all the time.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I liked the angles you used in free cam when dodging shells and ships, much better than just seeing the above ship angle all the time.

Thanks, I wanted to do some more editing to make the scenes have more impact, but Fraps was running amok once again.

Probably going to put more effort into the next one... going by my usual video making speed that'll be in 2025 when the first BB/CV hybrid comes out. :coin:

Sign in to follow this