Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kreigg

Sometimes I wish we could fire our guns one at a time instead of per turret

4 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

Hello everyone and good day! Thanks for opening this thread!

I wish to make a suggestion, just a simple one... It would be greatly beneficial to us if we could fire our guns one by one instead of the whole turret assembly... This would be useful for prudent players and players attacking with caution... For example the Yamato has 9 guns in triple configuration right? Why not give the player an option to control the firing of each cannon separately? Nine shots, nine clicks...

No changes to the game's controls will be needed... It'll be more like "Extra Gradual Firing"...

BB load times are agonizing as it is but I like it, but it would make sense that I wouldn't want to waste all three shots as ranging shots... Maybe two or one shell... It would also help(somewhat) BBs against DDs as well, since firing 3 shells per click and miss is just an excruciating mistake...

What I'm saying is BB captains do have it in since their shots are mostly a "Putting all your eggs in one basket" thing... I command a Kongo and I'm fine with 2 guns each on every turret since it gives me good firing discipline... but the guys in 4 mounts with 3 guns each or even 3 mounts may have a handicap with the current system...

You could also put in on Cruisers but I don't see how this will affect us since we got good reload times as it is... and I think the same on Destroyers...

I hope this is being considered on the table...

Thanks for the read! and have a good one! 

Edited by Kreigg

17 posts
1,175 battles

Might be nice or could be more troublesome.  What I would like to see, is if the range is known (say under 10 kilometers) why too many times my shots are over, on and under.  That close and with flatter trajectory, they should all be hitting provided my aim is good.  I feel that would be a better fix.

Sign in to follow this