Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yanyatcheng

new hull for Maya?

15 comments in this topic

295 posts
501 battles

I know that premium ship don't have any upgrades, but it would be nice to see a AA heavy cruiser in IJN line to balance it out for IJN (but wargaming need to buff AA first)

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

IJN AA are surprisingly good in this game. if you equip AA range+ module  and captain skill with AA range+ then most of their guns can shoot up to 4km and they have decent DPM. unlike USN with majority of their high dpm AA  can only shoot up to 3km. i think Maya might work.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

IJN AA are surprisingly good in this game. if you equip AA range+ module  and captain skill with AA range+ then most of their guns can shoot up to 4km and they have decent DPM. unlike USN with majority of their high dpm AA  can only shoot up to 3km. i think Maya might work.

After all the AAA mod my 40mm Bofors on Montana can shoot almost 5km, and my AAA rating in Montana is 100, i rekt planes for hobby :D:D:D
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

well IJN cruiser like myouko and ibuki has lots of those 25mm/type 96 guns, they might have shorter range and lower DPM than bofors but there are lots of them. they can rekt the planes of unsuspecting carrier captain.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

well IJN cruiser like myouko and ibuki has lots of those 25mm/type 96 guns, they might have shorter range and lower DPM than bofors but there are lots of them. they can rekt the planes of unsuspecting carrier captain.

bigger caliber AA = easier to destroy

I had games with my Roon playing with no AA guns left

Super Tester
2,725 posts

It may work when implemented, the deal of Maya's late fitting is you'll sacrifice 1 main gun turret for more & better AA guns. It's up to the player if they want to multi-role ship but I prefer Maya to be premium for being special.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Since they already have the ~Takao~ Atago as premium (Admit it, its a Takao not an Atago), they might not make Maya a prem (Maybe).

But I would like this Maya though:

CarnivalDayo_zps3geotfwf.gif

Edited by Windforce

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Since they already have the ~Takao~ Atago as premium (Admit it, its a Takao not an Atago), they might not make Maya a prem (Maybe).

But I would like this Maya though:

CarnivalDayo_zps3geotfwf.gif

I'd honestly thought that Maya should've been the premium, but eh.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I'd honestly thought that Maya should've been the premium, but eh.

Me too, since among the Takao sisters, she is the most unique as she only has 4x2 203mm(2) Compared to her sisters of 5 203mm(2) but with a much higher AA rating.

Atago is nothing more than a Takao with a name change (Even using Takao's camo).

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Me too, since among the Takao sisters, she is the most unique as she only has 4x2 203mm(2) Compared to her sisters of 5 203mm(2) but with a much higher AA rating.

Atago is nothing more than a Takao with a name change (Even using Takao's camo).

b-but... the Panpakapan!

Sign in to follow this